The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is part of their training to please the priests.
but there were no priests. Carmelite nuns are a very strict order. It used to be that even if ones immediate family visited them they were attended to through a grill, how is it you're now saying that they are trained to please priests? In what sense are they trained to please priests and where is your evidence for it?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ooops sorry pops no offense intended 😀
POPS?! Well, I suppose it's possible...

NAW, couldn't be! I've never been to Scotland.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

yes you made it up you Stanic father of the lie, sober does not necessitate that one be inebriated as you have once again slanderously insinuated because for those not blown about the spirituality forum fuelled by their own pompous propaganda it can also mean serious, sensible, and solemn as in "a sober view of life" and you have once again been caug ...[text shortened]... e and barfing at some bustle in a hedgerow, give it up, its embarrassing. Seriously dude, it is.
Wow, agressive much these days?

Who is Stanic, didn't he play for Chelsea at some point?

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Wow, agressive much these days?

Who is Stanic, didn't he play for Chelsea at some point?
Dude you are an FMF f f f f flunkie, think about it!

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]POPS?! Well, I suppose it's possible...

NAW, couldn't be! I've never been to Scotland.[/b]
Is that not what seasoned dudes are called in America, pops?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

Dude you are an FMF f f f f flunkie, think about it!
Who is this "Stanic" you are accusing me of being?

It's a simple question.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

Who is this "Stanic" you are accusing me of being?

It's a simple question.
it was a typo you FMF f f f flunk eeeeeeee

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

it was a typo you FMF f f f flunk eeeeeeee
So what you called me was "a Satanic father of a lie" because I thought you were drunk on the Internet because YOU said you needed to sober up... wow. Just wow!

P

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe divegeester could "blackmail" you by threatening to tell the Carmelite nuns about your posting history here at RHP.
I think the nuns would laugh

F

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Indeed, robbie's suggestion that he was somehow being blackmailed by divegeester is a complete hoot.

P

Moves
06 Sep 15

but there were no priests. Carmelite nuns are a very strict order. It used to be that even if ones immediate family visited them they were attended to through a grill, how is it you're now saying that they are trained to please priests? In what sense are they trained to please priests and where is your evidence for it?
If R.J.Hinds wants to believe this story off the internet, or if all things on the net are considered true. What a world we would live in.

'Did you know Obama is really a dinosaur from space. And it will begin an invasion next year?'

Now, anyone could say anything! The reality is, if we take it as a fact, maybe we should look for serious evidence - on all sides. As in philosophy, the object or thought of inquiry is set in the middle, then it is searched from all possible angles.

There are certainly periods of history where the Catholic Church "hierarchy" was not of the mind of Christ. But in those same periods, great men and women arose, who were all and more of what every Christian should be.

But to say as a whole, as R.J.Hinds title suggests, "the Satanic Roman Catholic Church", is foolishness. It would be as saying, the Satanic country of China, or India, or U. S. A. or that the Satanic Moslems, or Christians, or Hindus. Or anything else for that matter.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

So what you called me was [b]"a Satanic father of a lie" because I thought you were drunk on the Internet because YOU said you needed to sober up... wow. Just wow![/b]
Perhaps if you were not so assuming you may do better.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15

It was emotional blackmail!

P

Moves
06 Sep 15

It was emotional blackmail!
I understood that, but I still think the nuns would laugh.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 15
1 edit

If R.J.Hinds wants to believe this story off the internet, or if all things on the net are considered true. What a world we would live in.

'Did you know Obama is really a dinosaur from space. And it will begin an invasion next year?'

Now, anyone could say anything! The reality is, if we take it as a fact, maybe we should look for serious evidence - ...[text shortened]... . S. A. or that the Satanic Moslems, or Christians, or Hindus. Or anything else for that matter.
R J Hinds suggestion that Nuns are trained to please priests is rather sinister, the nuns I met were very sincere in their faith and given the strictness of their order to be commended. One can ofcourse argue scripturally against their stance for its emphasis is not on works like caring or teaching but on prayer and contemplation which are important but not to the exclusion of all other things. Their history is fascinating in itself.