1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 13:05
    @suzianne said
    Seems obvious, yeah?

This is the 'FMF and divegeester' method of forum douchebaggery. Act like you have NO freaking idea what is being said. One wonders why he posts if he doesn't get it. The next step is to double-down on asking again and again and again and again and... what is being talked about. This is called 'acting as if the OP has no point.'
    Well defined suzianne.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 16:10
    @josephw said
    Will the real Jesus please stand up?

He did, but not many recognized him. They still don't.
    These “many” who don’t recognise Jesus… Moonbus thinks you are referring to the antichrist, is that so?

Suzianne hasn’t got a clue and so just pours out scorn.

And you are still dodging the question - who are these people? Christians in error? Non Christians? Antichrists?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 01:31
    @divegeester said

Suzianne hasn’t got a clue and so just pours out scorn.
    It is you who is without a clue. It's a shame you can't follow the thread.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 03:23
    @josephw said
    It is you who is without a clue. It's a shame you can't follow the thread.
    If you can’t answer my simple question then just say so instead of your silly retort.
  5. Joined
    21 Nov '08
    Moves
    01 May '24 13:09
    @kellyjay said
    When God did something, it isn't wrong to say so, even in the case of Gaps in our knowledge, but the most prominent issues now are not with gaps of what we don't know, it is what we do know where reality can only be done by God nothing short. It either goes as it just is, which is not an explanation, or silence when pressed, showing up for a cheap shot now and then.
    So the ship has already sailed. What's so good about Christianity... you didn't have to be great.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree