The Only Sin that God Cannot Forgive

The Only Sin that God Cannot Forgive

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

Originally posted by @js357
The only problem I have with that prayer is that coming from me it would not be sincere.

Now, can God choose to create a world in which everyone freely chooses not to commit the unforgivable sin?
Sonship says to pray like this :

Good morning Lord Jesus! I thank You that You have absolutely FOREKNOWN that I would be a victorious Christian. I praise You that you have absolutely PREDESTINATED me to be a Christian full of the Holy Spirit, walking in grace and victory today. Lord Jesus, I don't believe my failures. I believe the power of Your predestination and Your foreknowledge."

Jesus says to pray like this:

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (Matthew 6:9-13 KJV)

Sonships prayer reeks of arrogance
Jesus's prayer is for the humble.

God will forgive those who pray as Jesus recommended and welcome them into His Kingdom
Prayers of the Sonship type will lead to damnation.

Moves
20 Jan 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Sonship says to pray like this :

[i]Good morning Lord Jesus! I thank You that You have absolutely FOREKNOWN that I would be a victorious Christian. I praise You that you have absolutely PREDESTINATED me to be a Christian full of the Holy Spirit, walking in grace and victory today. Lord Jesus, I don't believe my failures. I believe the power of Your pred ...[text shortened]... commended and welcome them into His Kingdom
Nobody’s perfect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

Nobody’s perfect.
You are just stating the obvious.
All should strive toward perfection.
Only God will judge who are those worthy.

Moves
20 Jan 18
1 edit

You are just stating the obvious.
All should strive toward perfection.
Only God will judge who are those worthy.
Speaking of what's obvious, isn't it obvious that the answer to "Can God choose to create a world in which everyone freely chooses not to commit the unforgivable sin?"

is a simple "Yes?" This saves a lot of time and verbiage. Appealing to mystery can be kicked down the road, if needed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

Speaking of what's obvious, isn't it obvious that the answer to "Can God choose to create a world in which everyone freely chooses not to commit the unforgivable sin?"

is a simple "Yes?" This saves a lot of time and verbiage. Appealing to mystery can be kicked down the road, if needed.
I really was not following the details of the conversation.
Of course the answer is Yes. God can create such a world.
Im pretty sure that God has created worlds of unimaginable variety by the millions all over the universe... Some are good and some bad and a whole range in between.

Moves
20 Jan 18

I really was not following the details of the conversation.
Of course the answer is Yes. God can create such a world.
Im pretty sure that God has created worlds of unimaginable variety by the millions all over the universe... Some are good and some bad and a whole range in between.
It seems plausible to me that there could be a created world that never has something essentially like a Fall happen. Maybe there's something about a "Yes" answer that bothers some people.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 18
1 edit

God will forgive those who pray as Jesus recommended and welcome them into His Kingdom

So says the "Bible teacher" who doesn't even believe a man may be regenerated during the time between the resurrection of Jesus and the second coming.

" Having been regenerated not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible, through the living and abiding word of God." (1 Peter 1:23 RcV )

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sonship

So says the "Bible teacher" who doesn't even believe a man may be [b]regenerated
during the time between the resurrection of Jesus and the second coming.

" Having been regenerate ...[text shortened]... f incorruptible, through the living and abiding word of God." (1 Peter 1:23 RcV )
[/b]
I believe Jesus Christ when he said: the regeneration happens when he returns

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28 KJV)

I believe Peter when he said 'born again'. Born again is NOT REGENERATION.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Peter 1:23 KJV)

You are using a twisted version of scripture because you are one of those false teachers.

You cannot quote Christ because He contradicts you.

Moves
20 Jan 18

So says the "Bible teacher" who doesn't even believe a man may be [b]regenerated
during the time between the resurrection of Jesus and the second coming.

" Having been regenerate ...[text shortened]... f incorruptible, through the living and abiding word of God." (1 Peter 1:23 RcV )
[/b]
Don’t we already have a regeneration thread??

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

It seems plausible to me that there could be a created world that never has something essentially like a Fall happen. Maybe there's something about a "Yes" answer that bothers some people.
There are worlds out there, with people and intelligent life out there, by the millions. A God that created one world and then sat on his laurels waiting thousands of years for them to mature and, then watching them suffer in torment for eternity is a worthless God in my opinion. This is the God of some Christians.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jan 18

I don't think there is a thread dedicated to regeneration and its various usages in the New Testament. I may be mistaken.

Reference was made to this matter on more than one thread.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jan 18

Nobody brought it up in this thread .. just you and you do that because you cannot address the matter at hand.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 18
1 edit

Nobody brought it up in this thread .. just you and you do that because you cannot address the matter at hand.
I don't recall one iota of a decent counter argument to multiple examples proving regeneration in the church age.

You gave nothing but a grumble even on this latest one.

" Having been regenerated not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible, through the living and abiding word of God." (1 Peter 1:23 RcV )

You didn't refute it because you can't.
Instead you want to discourage people from praying.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 18

I don't recall one iota of a decent counter argument to multiple examples proving [b]regeneration in the church age.

You gave nothing but a grumble even on this latest one.

You didn't refute it because you can't.
Instead you want to discourage people from praying.[/b]
I dont need to refute anything.
Jesus said clearly that regeneration happens when he returns.
So unless you can prove that Jesus has returned then all your arguments are foolishness.

F

Moves
21 Jan 18

Regeneration is one of those regenerative kinds of topics.