1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 04:43
    Do you Christians look at Adam as he is portrayed in the Bible ~ and the Koran and Torah, for that matter ~ do you look at what he did, and ~ bearing in mind the countless thousands of years of suffering that is traced back to his action ~ conclude that he is the most "evil" human being who ever lived?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 04:47
    @fmf said
    Do you Christians look at Adam as he is portrayed in the Bible ~ and the Koran and Torah, for that matter ~ do you look at what he did, and ~ bearing in mind the countless thousands of years of suffering that is traced back to his action ~ conclude that he is the most "evil" human being who ever lived?
    Why are you letting Eve off the hook?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 04:52
    @pb1022 said
    Why are you letting Eve off the hook?
    OK. Christians here usually only speak of "Adam" when they are discussing "fallen man". Nevermind, have a go at this:

The most "evil" human beings who ever lived

Do you Christians look at Adam and Eve as they are portrayed in the Bible ~ and the Koran and Torah, for that matter ~ do you look at what they did, and ~ bearing in mind the countless thousands of years of suffering that is traced back to their actions ~ conclude that they are the most "evil" human being who ever lived?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 04:59
    @fmf said
    OK. Christians here usually only speak of "Adam" when they are discussing "fallen man". Nevermind, have a go at this:

The most "evil" human beings who ever lived

Do you Christians look at Adam and Eve as they are portrayed in the Bible ~ and the Koran and Torah, for that matter ~ do you look at what they did, and ~ bearing in mind the countless thousands of years of ...[text shortened]... is traced back to their actions ~ conclude that they are the most "evil" human being who ever lived?
    I don’t.

They were obviously foolish because they got tricked into believing Satan over God.

And I don’t think they knew the ramifications of their choice.

Had they known the ramifications of their choice, then, yeah, I’d agree they’re the most evil. But there’s no evidence they did know.

It was just a very dumb and incredibly costly mistake.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 05:59
    @fmf said
    Adam who?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '22 06:08
    @suzianne said
    Adam who?
    The Adam portrayed in the Bible, the Koran and the Torah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree