The memorial of Christs death

The memorial of Christs death

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the question is not addressed to roigam, its addressed to you.
I note that roigam persistently avoids debate when cornered, but surely he is capable of answering my post himself. Or are you "talking the beating" for him as you once said about Galveston75?

rc

Moves
07 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I note that roigam persistently avoids debate when cornered, but surely he is capable of answering my post himself. Or are you "talking the beating" for him as you once said about Galveston75?
sorry what is it about are the teachings of Christendom heavily influenced by paganism that you fail to understand. I am uninterested in your opinions of other people i am interested in discussing this subject. If you cannot say or will not say or know nothing about it then fine but your pettiness holds little interest for me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15

sorry what is it about are the teachings of Christendom heavily influenced by paganism that you fail to understand. I am uninterested in your opinions of other people i am interested in discussing this subject. If you cannot say or will not say or know nothing about it then fine but your pettiness holds little interest for me.
Try reading my post on the previous page robbie.

🙂

rc

Moves
07 Apr 15

Yes it has, but that doesn't mean your lot are right. Your point is moot.
Finally a confession! would have been easier asking for a thousand pound note.

So the teachings of Christianity ARE heavily influenced by paganism. Why don't you think that matters? Do you think that God approves of paganism and its teachings?

rc

Moves
07 Apr 15

Try reading my post on the previous page robbie.

🙂
try reading my post above.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15
1 edit

try reading my post above.
Clearly you hadn't read it, but now have. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15

So the teachings of Christianity ARE heavily influenced by paganism. Why don't you think that matters? Do you think that God approves of paganism and its teachings?
What am I confessing to? Have I committed a crime LOL.

O

Moves
07 Apr 15

I think many Human children have suffered far more.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15

All religions are influenced by each other, this is well known. So what.

Your religion is a horrible pernicious cult steeped in error, falsehood and dangerous unsociable practices.

So what is your point.

rc

Moves
07 Apr 15
3 edits

All religions are influenced by each other, this is well known. So what.

Your religion is a horrible pernicious cult steeped in error, falsehood and dangerous unsociable practices.

So what is your point.
Eight million witnesses world wide celebrated the memorial of Christ death, almost certainly twenty million attended it overall, not bad for a, 'pernicious cult steeped in error, falsehood and dangerous unsociable practices'.

Where was a socialite like you? In your house handing our caramel wafers and ribena to your congregation of action figures. Yup plastic through and through. Haters gonna hate and dweebs gonna keep on dweebin.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Apr 15

Eight million witnesses world wide celebrated the memorial of Christ death, almost certainly twenty million attended it overall, not bad for a, 'pernicious cult steeped in error, falsehood and dangerous unsociable practices'.

Where was a socialite like you? In your house handing our caramel wafers and ribena to your congregation of action figures. Yup plastic through and through. Haters gonna hate and dweebs gonna keep on dweebin.
I don't celebrate Easter because it is pagan.

F

Moves
08 Apr 15

Eight million witnesses world wide celebrated the memorial of Christ death....
I read somewhere recently that by far the biggest segment of the new members that your organization has been getting for years has been the children of JWs being baptized. Is it true? Is there another 'demographic' amongst new recruits that's bigger?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Apr 15

But Christians and Christianity hold to the deity of Christ. You do not.
Where is that definition of Christianity?
Had a look at several dictionary definitions and they are
much the same and reference the teachings of Christ.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Where is that definition of Christianity?
Had a look at several dictionary definitions and they are
much the same and reference the teachings of Christ.
If you look and the statement of beliefs of virtually all mainstream Christian churches you will find it included. It may not be included overtly in some of the bigger denominations anymore as the topic can be considered controversial and their primary driver is member numbers.

rc

Moves
08 Apr 15

I don't celebrate Easter because it is pagan.
and yet you have no objection to Christmas and its equally as pagan, why is that?