The Hare Krsna,s views on science  (true science)

The Hare Krsna,s views on science (true science)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
07 Sep 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Why not just provide both quotes?
That's right, both quotes. Dasa didn't only falsify the Einstein quote, he falsified the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote as well

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
That's right, both quotes. Dasa didn't only falsify the Einstein quote, he falsified the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote as well
Well you godda admit, it's the scientific method, he provided falsifiability🙂

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
08 Sep 11

Originally posted by Dasa
It is common knowledge with anyone who is well read with Albert Einstein quotes that he has stated "When I read the Bhagavad Gita (Veda) and reflect about how God created the universe everything seems superfluous".

By adding the word Veda I have cleverly included this quote along with the original quote about owing a lot to Indian,s.

By adding one word ...[text shortened]... mething for to complain.

FMF you are the worst offender.........simply dishonest mentality.
hehehe. so you admit to changing einstein's quote. that's called fraud.

here is a real einstein quote for you:

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”

take heed of this dasa, einstein is speaking to you directly here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Sep 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
hehehe. so you admit to changing einstein's quote. that's called fraud.

here is a real einstein quote for you:

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”

take heed of this dasa, einstein is speaking to you directly here.
"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish."
Albert Einstein

F

Moves
08 Sep 11

Dasa, you not only falsified the Einstein quote, but you falsified the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote too. Are you just going to brazen this out without apologizing?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa, you not only falsified the Einstein quote, but you falsified the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote too. Are you just going to brazen this out without apologizing?
Did no such thing.

Your witch hunt is thoroughly dishonest.

Do you have a legitment question about spirituality instead of straw-man complaints.

F

Moves
08 Sep 11

Do you have a legitment question about spirituality instead of straw-man complaints.
Pointing out that you falsified both the Einstein quote and the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote in your OP is not a "straw man" in the conventional sense of that term. It's something that you actually did and you have been caught out. Red handed. A "straw man" argument is something else altogether.

Is there something in your spiritual belief system that makes you feel you are justified in doctoring quotes in a message you send out for the community to read?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
08 Sep 11

Did no such thing.

Your witch hunt is thoroughly dishonest.

What part of this do you not understand?

You changed the quote adding in words that Einstein did not say, that IS dishonest.

F

Moves
08 Sep 11

You changed the quote adding in words that Einstein did not say, that [b]IS
dishonest.[/b]
He changed the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote too.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
08 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
What a plonker.

Ro

Moves
08 Sep 11

I don't post that often, but Dasa is clearly a dishonest person and a hypocrite. He clearly doesn't live by the religion he professes to follow.

Should we not just refuse any response to him, however provocative he is? I am happy to argue until the cows come home, but not with a person who won't listen and then deliberately lies and cheats to make his point.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Simply not true and a straw-man compliant created from thin air.

Any spiritual enquiry at all?

If not then do not post please.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Sep 11
1 edit

You changed the quote adding in words that Einstein did not say, that [b]IS
dishonest.[/b]
I have explained why I have added one word.

So as to inform that Einstein commends the Veda. (this is true)

Pure and simple

Only honest persons may understand this.

Dishonesty clouds the judgement and then they find themselves posting falsity.

F

Moves
08 Sep 11
1 edit

Simply not true and a straw-man compliant created from thin air.
The actual Waldo quote: "In the great books of India, an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy, but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence, which in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the questions that exercise us."

The actual Einstein quote: "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."

Any spiritual enquiry at all?

Yes. I asked before, but you ignored it. Is there something in your spiritual belief system that makes you feel you are justified in doctoring the above quotes for your OP?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
The actual Waldo quote: "In the great books of India, an empire spoke to us, nothing small or unworthy, but large, serene, consistent, the voice of an old intelligence, which in another age and climate had pondered and thus disposed of the questions that exercise us."

The actual Einstein quote: "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without ...[text shortened]... lief system that makes you feel you are justified in doctoring the above quotes for your OP?
I have told you.

I changed one word...... and I then gave explanation to why

The other quote was cut and paste so what gets cut and then pasted is out of my control.

If that quote was incorrect then the source was incorrect.