The Greatest Muslim Jihadist

The Greatest Muslim Jihadist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 07

Who is the greatest Muslim jihadist of all time?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Who is the greatest Muslim jihadist of all time?
I don't know how to spell his name, but the one that video-taped himself cutting off the heads of the infidels.

w

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
I don't know how to spell his name, but the one that video-taped himself cutting off the heads of the infidels.
Well that narrows it down to around a million or so.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by whodey
Well that narrows it down to around a million or so.
Al-Sarkowee, or something like that.

w

Moves
18 Nov 07
3 edits

Originally posted by kirksey957
Al-Sarkowee, or something like that.
Ok, I guess that narrows it down to a few hundred thousand. Just kidding.

You know he's dead now. Are we allowed to pick dead jihadists? We will have to consult the Scribbster.

Also, is there a way to rate them? Perhaps this method will work?

1. 2 points awarded for each car bomb.
2. 5 points for each beheading.
3. 10 points for each infidel killed.

Edit: Using children as suicide bombers, however, is an automatic disqualification 😠

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Nov 07

Saladin?

S

Utrecht

Moves
18 Nov 07

Must be Muhammed himself, or am I dead by now?

r

Moves
18 Nov 07

muslim jihadists who kill are dogs ( dogs to muslims is equal as swine is to orthodox jews )

m

Moves
23 Nov 07

Originally posted by Sake
Must be Muhammed himself, or am I dead by now?
for your "sake"..dont..please dont.

x

Moves
25 Nov 07

I am wondering if anyone has bothered to investigate what a "jihadist" is? I had a look into it and it appears the word jihad means "struggle". Struggle for what i thought? so i dug a bit deeper and found that this term means to most muslims the inner struggle against evil. the daily struggle of life and to try and do good deeds. It can also mean to wage war if and only if it is to defend oneself or the innocent.

I found that in the Quran (holy book of muslims) it states not to wage war for that is the way of transgressors but only to fight to defend yourselves or the innocent.

It seems these crackpot terrorists have hijacked this meaning and interpreted it for their own ends. Sadly given most muslims a very bad press as a result...

x

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by reinfeld
muslim jihadists who kill are dogs ( dogs to muslims is equal as swine is to orthodox jews )
U seem like a complete moron.

if you had any knowledge you would know that muslims also detest the pig. dogs are irrelevant apart from being useful as guard dogs and thought of as a bit unclean.

I wonder if you know the story of the "Night Journey" known as the Miraj in arabic.

Google it, you might learn something