The good confession

The good confession

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Then why did you write this about you "confession" then?
(which was not a confession really anyway)

Posted by sonship
[b]"It ['my big moral failure'] was bad enough to tempt me to never come back to this Forum."
[/b]
sonship?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 May 18

sonship?
What?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Its simple. People have been telling him how long and tedious and nonsensical his posts are. He did not pay that any mind. He continued and when I told him the very same thing he basically laughed it off and started a new thread to see if he had any support for his posts. Only Romans1009 and Dj2becker replied and thats really no support to talk about. Tha ...[text shortened]... t like a regular poster instead of these monotonous nonsense he would get more ears around here.
Who cares if they have support from atheists, Christ deniers and two-faced fan boys of atheists?

As I said in another thread, I wear their scorn like a badge of honor.

Nice!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 May 18

To confess Christ is, I believe an important element in being a Christian. Unfortunately I hardly ever do it, although I have in this forum several times and often in some detail. Sometimes to friends.

I also confess to not being much of Christian, in fact rubbish, pathetic, astray at times. But I post honestly and with principle, even if it is a li ...[text shortened]... e approval of the pretentious, the pious or the self-anointed, wether they are Christian or not.
I admire your honesty here, dive. Obviously being a Christian is not a big deal to you. A lot of people feel the same way but don’t use their faith as a vehicle to seek attention and approval and to troll.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @sonship
What?
Fair enough, dodge noted.

Moves
23 May 18

Fair enough, dodge noted.
Dodge from you yes, he asked you what?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
23 May 18

To confess Christ is, I believe an important element in being a Christian. Unfortunately I hardly ever do it, although I have in this forum several times and often in some detail. Sometimes to friends.

I also confess to not being much of Christian, in fact rubbish, pathetic, astray at times. But I post honestly and with principle, even if it is a li ...[text shortened]... e approval of the pretentious, the pious or the self-anointed, wether they are Christian or not.
Kudos again.

I stand with you on this brother. I know that doesn't mean much, and you probably don't care much for me. But credit is due.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Kudos again.

I stand with you on this brother. I know that doesn't mean much, and you probably don't care much for me. But credit is due.
Thanks but it's not a big deal for me to type out stuff like that, even though it's true.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
23 May 18

Thanks but it's not a big deal for me to type out stuff like that, even though it's true.
It is a big deal.