The good confession

The good confession

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 May 18

Confess here folks...

My confession is that despite my faults, my lack of faith, my sin, my unbelief and my selfish perspective...I can sincerely confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour. I stand by this statement not in my own strength but through him who upholds me.

Jesus is Lord.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Confess here folks...

My confession is that despite my faults, my lack of faith, my sin, my unbelief and my selfish perspective...I can sincerely confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour. I stand by this statement not in my own strength but through him who upholds me.

Jesus is Lord.
Well done, tiger.

Two thumbs up.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 May 18

Confess here folks...

Jesus is Lord.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jesus is Lord.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 18

Confess here folks...

Jesus is Lord.
Sounds like more church speak. A good confession is mentioned here by Paul and it is somewhat contrary to the church doctrine:

If any man teacheth a different doctrine, and consenteth not to sound words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; he is puffed up, knowing nothing, but doting about questionings and disputes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, wranglings of men corrupted in mind and bereft of the truth, supposing that godliness is a way of gain.

But godliness with contentment is great gain: for we brought nothing into the world, for neither can we carry anything out; but having food and covering we shall be therewith content. But they that are minded to be rich fall into a temptation and a snare and many foolish and hurtful lusts, such as drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil: which some reaching after have been led astray from the faith, and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of the faith, lay hold on the life eternal, whereunto thou wast called, and didst confess the good confession in the sight of many witnesses.

I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: (1 Timothy 6:3-14 ASV)

A GOOD CONFESSION is following after righteousness keeping the commandments. Just like Christ obtained a good confession before Pilate ie Pilate found him blameless and without reproach.

Christians who want a good confession must do likewise. The church has made a complete mess of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. They have fabricated doctrines which enable them to draw members .

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Sounds like more church speak. A good confession is mentioned here by Paul and it is somewhat contrary to the church doctrine:

[i]If any man teacheth a different doctrine, and consenteth not to sound words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; he is puffed up, knowing nothing, but doting about ...[text shortened]... s of Christ and the Apostles. They have fabricated doctrines which enable them to draw members .
Why don’t you promote your false doctrines some more? Clearly posting the same false salvation by works, atheists go to heaven, Jesus was just a man message 10,000 times hasn’t worked - shoot for 30,000 instead!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Sounds like more church speak.
I haven’t been to “church” in must be nearly 20 years.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 May 18

I haven’t been to “church” in must be nearly 20 years.
That’s nothing to be proud of, tiger.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jesus is Lord.
Does this mean that I’m part of the “gang” now? So to speak...

Moves
13 May 18
1 edit

Confess here folks...

Jesus is Lord.
Confessing with your mouth is good if it is accompanied by believing in your heart as well.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Jesus is Lord.
That is retarded feces, and there is my confession.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 May 18

Does this mean that I’m part of the “gang” now? So to speak...
Eager to get back to slamming Christians and sucking up to atheists? Sure, go ahead.

But bear these verses from Revelation in mind, fence sitter.

“I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

(Revelation 3:15-16)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Maybe you’ll wise up someday.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Confessing with your mouth is good if it is accompanied by believing in your heart as well.
Don’t ask too much.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
My fecal retardation is immune to the incoherent pebble-dashing of your own retarded feces.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 18
1 edit

To confess Christ is, I believe an important element in being a Christian. Unfortunately I hardly ever do it, although I have in this forum several times and often in some detail. Sometimes to friends.

I also confess to not being much of Christian, in fact rubbish, pathetic, astray at times. But I post honestly and with principle, even if it is a little “bare-knuckled” at times. I don’t seek the approval of the pretentious, the pious or the self-anointed, wether they are Christian or not.