The Free Gift

The Free Gift

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You don’t realize our eternal destinies are decided on earth by whether we accept and believe in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection?

There are two judgments in the afterlife - the Judgment Seat of Christ for believers and the Great White Throne Judgment for unbelievers. I hope to see you at the former.
You realise I dont speak your church language, although I am well aware of what it contains. So here is how it will go down
- Jesus has through his death and resurrection opened the way for eternal life for all people. ie all people are justified.
- Christians who have professed faith and who have lived righteously will be resurrected and will rule with Christ and kings and priests for the 1,000 yrs
- All other Christians remain as they are until the 1.,000 yrs are over
- After the completion of the reign of Christ the Great White Throne judgment begins. All the dead are raised and judge according to their works.

Where we meet, if ever, is up to Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You realise I dont speak your church language, although I am well aware of what it contains. So here is how it will go down
- Jesus has through his death and resurrection opened the way for eternal life for all people. ie all people are justified.
- Christians who have professed faith and who have lived righteously will be resurrected and will rule with Christ and kings ...[text shortened]... the dead are raised and judge according to their works.

Where we meet, if ever, is up to Christ.
Except for all those pesky loopholes throughout the Holy Bible that say salvation is by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Except for all those pesky loopholes throughout the Holy Bible that say salvation is by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus.
When someone wants what they want out of scripture they do tend to ignore the parts that they don’t like.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Who do you think better knows what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is?

A man who had an encounter with the Resurrected Christ and who received the Gospel directly from Jesus and who was personally selected by Jesus to preach that Gospel to the Gentiles,

Or you?
Neither. Jesus Christ is the answer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Neither. Jesus Christ is the answer.
And who better knows His Gospel? You or Paul?

Should someone trust you or trust Paul?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
And who better knows His Gospel? You or Paul?

Should someone trust you or trust Paul?
You head is pretty hard. Trust Christ.
The options is not either me or Paul
Christ is the the way, the truth and the life.
Trust what Jesus said.
Clearly those are just words. You have no clue what it means

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Hey another great excuse you can use on judgment day.

Hey .. JC .. you know what .... you cannot cast me out, Paul said .that salvation is by Grace through faith. ... What ? Excuse me ?? keep the commandments ?????? That verse says nothing about commandments ..... common JC .. be nice ....

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You head is pretty hard. Trust Christ.
The options is not either me or Paul
Christ is the the way, the truth and the life.
Trust what Jesus said.
Clearly those are just words. You have no clue what it means
I trust these words. Do you?

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”

(John 3:3-6)

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”

(John 8:24)

“And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:40)

Want more?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Hey another great excuse you can use on judgment day.

Hey .. JC .. you know what .... you cannot cast me out, Paul said .that salvation is by Grace through faith. ... What ? Excuse me ?? keep the commandments ?????? That verse says nothing about commandments ..... common JC .. be nice ....
And here’s your excuse…

“Come on, Jesus. I know I called Christians fools and dummies and Satan and I know I spewed a lot of hate and didn’t love God or my neighbor. And I know I devalued what you did on the cross and misrepresented your Gospel.

But I brushed snow off my neighbor’s car five years ago and I said “Excuse me” when I cut in line at the grocery store.

Doesn’t that count for something?”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
And here’s your excuse…

“Come on, Jesus. I know I called Christians fools and dummies and Satan and I know I spewed a lot of hate and didn’t love God or my neighbor. And I know I devalued what you did on the cross and misrepresented your Gospel.

But I brushed snow off my neighbor’s car five years ago and I said “Excuse me” when I cut in line at the grocery store.

“What do you mean that doesn’t count?

You mean I brushed snow off my neighbor’s car five years ago for nothing? What a rip off!

You don’t know what your Gospel means. Let me explain it to you.”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
And here’s your excuse…

That has to be you because only church Christian's think that is keeping the commandments

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
“What do you mean that doesn’t count?

You mean I brushed snow off my neighbor’s car five years ago for nothing? What a rip off!

You don’t know what your Gospel means. Let me explain it to you.”
“And what about all those times PB1022 called me amigo and called other posters champ, skipper, tiger and cowboy? He gets a pass for that?

Well I didn’t think it was funny!”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
That has to be you because only church Christian's think that is keeping the commandments
I would put my good works and commandment keeping up against yours any day because our motivations are completely different.

You do it out of fear of hell. I do it because of a changed heart and God’s indwelt Holy Spirit.

Who’s way do you think is better?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I would put my good works and commandment keeping up against yours any day because our motivations are completely different.

You do it out of fear of hell. I do it because of a changed heart and God’s indwelt Holy Spirit.

Who’s way do you think is better?
Nonsense... I dont believe in hell, and it's only church Christian's like to compare works.

c

Moves
07 Jan 22