The birth of baby Jesus.

The birth of baby Jesus.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Its just that you said quote "its not likely that this story came from the Vedas" end quote........

And I never said the story came from the Vedas.

I was saying and meaning, the theme is borrowed straight from the Vedas.....or the idea is straight from the Vedas.

do you see that?

I say this because the Bible is mostly fabricated.

And becau ...[text shortened]... ver say much of whats in the Bible because it is in error.

God does not subscribe to error.
The Bible is not fabricated, the Vedas are however; bogus and dishonest.

You're right vishu this debating IS easy...

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
24 Jan 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Please be more clear on the point you are trying to make.
All I can gather from what you are saying is that you believe mankind started with Noah an estimated 5011 years ago? And/or there were no civilizations before that date?
There where no cilties until after the flood date the is est. at 3000 bc.

j

Moves
24 Jan 11
5 edits

Originally posted by RBHILL
There where no cilties until after the flood date the is est. at 3000 bc.
RBHILL, What about Cain's city (Genesis 4:17) ?

Hugh Ross believes the flood is back further. I think part of his reasoning is that Peleg (Gen. 10:25) was the man during whose time the land bridge connecting contenents was broken.

His name means "water course" if I recall rightly. And we are told that in his days the land was divided. This, Ross believes, is some thousands of years earlier when the land bridges which facilitated migration around the globe were broken. (See Gen. 10:25)

I'm undecided. But it would put Adam and Noah back in time further. Without subscribing to all Hugh Ross's ideas, he may have a valid point here. No ?

R

California

Moves
24 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
RBHILL, What about Cain's city [b](Genesis 4:17) ?
YA your right.
I will have to look up Ross.

j

Moves
24 Jan 11
3 edits

YA your right.
I will have to look up Ross.
If you can hack it, sit through about 11 YouTube sessions on "Who Was Adam?"

Astrophysicist and Christian apologist Dr. Hugh Ross's organization is called "Reasons to Believe"

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
24 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
The Bible is not fabricated, the Vedas are however; bogus and dishonest.

You're right vishu this debating IS easy...
When a honest gentleman receives higher truth, he will immediately be thankful and embrace that truth and make it his own.

But when a person who is insincere and dishonest is confronted with truth, they reject it and hold tighter on to there error.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
24 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]============================
God would never talk of such mundane things as depicted talking to Moses.
=============================

What "mundane" things are you talking about ?[/b]
Read Numbers and Leviticus where Moses is suppose to be talking to God.

And the 600 laws you talk of from the OT, are from mens minds....not Gods

God would not speak such things.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
24 Jan 11

But when a person who is insincere and dishonest is confronted with truth, they reject it and hold tighter on to there error.
That explains your behaviour.
Shame on you.

F

Moves
25 Jan 11

When a honest gentleman receives higher truth, he will immediately be thankful and embrace that truth and make it his own.

vishvahetu, you are using the words "honest", "truth", "insincere", "error" and "higher" incorrectly. Continuing to do so, when this has been pointed out to you, undermines the effect of your posts.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Jan 11

Originally posted by FMF
vishvahetu, you are using the words "honest", "truth", "insincere", "error" and "higher" incorrectly. Continuing to do so, when this has been pointed out to you, undermines the effect of your posts.
The mysterious FMF......

I could imagine you are a professional man who has mastered the English language, but not common sense.

R

California

Moves
25 Jan 11
2 edits

Read Numbers and Leviticus where Moses is suppose to be talking to God.

And the 600 laws you talk of from the OT, are from mens minds....not Gods

God would not speak such things.
So do you think God says it is ok for a man to F another man?
I am going to a lame college Basketball game tonight I will see you Tuesday morning California time.

R

California

Moves
25 Jan 11

vishvahetu picture is of a snake he is being used by the devil.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
25 Jan 11

The story of the birth of baby Jesus has been plagiarized straight out of the Vedic teachings.

The Bible tells us falsely, that the little baby Jesus was born, and King Harrod killed all the male children because he didn't want the new baby to grow up and to challenge him.

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, whe ...[text shortened]... en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
Your religion is only about 1200 years behind Judaism, maybe someday you'll catch up, though I think not.

The first Old Testament books were written around 1450CE and the OT was Completed around 300CE. The vedic teachings were compiled from many different sources and different faith traditions and compiled around 200 CE, so culturally, historically and intellectually speaking, yours is the plagerist religion

I mentioned it before, and feel it necessary to repeat. It is a shame you know very little about your own religion....or any religion for that matter.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
25 Jan 11

vishvahetu picture is of a snake he is being used by the devil.
He is Satan himself Hill.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Jan 11

Originally posted by Doward
Your religion is only about 1200 years behind Judaism, maybe someday you'll catch up, though I think not.

The first Old Testament books were written around 1450CE and the OT was Completed around 300CE. The vedic teachings were compiled from many different sources and different faith traditions and compiled around 200 CE, so culturally, historically and int ...[text shortened]... It is a shame you know very little about your own religion....or any religion for that matter.
You have Goggled the Vedas and have come up with false information because you are trying to find some fault.

To speculate and put forward false information about the Vedas is more of your dishonesty.

The Vedas are pre history and are eternal because God and the living entities are eternal.

The Vedas present true spiritual knowledge without error.

They are the one and only original true teachings for mankind.