The best thing about being alive…

The best thing about being alive…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 23

Is that we get the chance to choose to behave in a moral way and treat others as we would want to be treated.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 23

@divegeester said
Is that we get the chance to choose to behave in a moral way and treat others as we would want to be treated.
Small price to pay indeed for the chance to enjoy everything that God has provided for us, such as sunsets, the majesty of the night sky, the refreshing taste of water from a mountain stream, the joyous faces of innocent children and the comfort of having a mate by our side.

F

Moves
07 May 23

@divegeester
The best thing about being alive is the extraordinary opportunity to learn and to teach, and to love and be loved.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 May 23

@fmf said
@divegeester
The best thing about being alive is the extraordinary opportunity to learn and to teach, and to love and be loved.
Someone disagrees with you on this and is doing so anonymously; so probably KellyJay.

F

Moves
07 May 23

@divegeester said
Someone disagrees with you on this and is doing so anonymously; so probably KellyJay.
Although I do not know if the thumb was his, his animosity is debilitating and has rendered him a huffy manchild spitting the occasional "Jesus"-flavoured chips. KellyJay, he's no Anton Tromp. Then again, neither was I when I a Christian.

F

Moves
07 May 23

@fmf said
Then again, neither was I when I a Christian.
Er... when I WAS a Christian.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 May 23

@divegeester said
The best thing, first and foremost, about being alive, unequivocally and without reservation, is knowing Jesus.

Without Jesus there is no life.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 May 23

@josephw said
The best thing, first and foremost, about being alive, unequivocally and without reservation, is knowing Jesus.
Well perhaps your “knowing Jesus” will tempt you into what might be your second best thing about being alive which might be that you get the chance to choose to behave in a moral way and treat others as we would want to be treated.

Do you concur with that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 May 23

@josephw said

Without Jesus there is no life.
Many who know Jesus, will not get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. However, all who Jesus knows, enter the Kingdom of God. Both sheep and goats claim to know Jesus but Jesus only knows the sheep.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 May 23

@divegeester said
Well perhaps your “knowing Jesus” will tempt you into what might be your second best thing about being alive which might be that you get the chance to choose to behave in a moral way and treat others as we would want to be treated.

Do you concur with that?
I "concur" that you're treated as you want to be treated. 😂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 May 23

@josephw said
I "concur" that you're treated as you want to be treated. 😂
As usual you dodge questions and evade talking about the thread topic.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 May 23

@divegeester said
As usual you dodge questions and evade talking about the thread topic.
15 sentences. There's no dodge. The discussion is just getting started.

The problem is is that you just can't handle what's being said to you.

You asked a question in your OP. I answered. You don't like the answer. Then you start your quibbling and make unwarranted accusations.

"The best thing about being alive..." is knowing Jesus.

Not good enough for you is it?

F

Moves
09 May 23

@josephw said
"The best thing about being alive..." is knowing Jesus.
And yet six or so billion non-Christian human beings are living their lives right now and deciding for themselves what's the best thing about being alive.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 May 23

@fmf said
And yet six or so billion non-Christian human beings are living their lives right now and deciding for themselves what's the best thing about being alive.
Personally, I doubt 2-4% of the 8 billion people on the planet are actually born again Christians. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. It's just my opinion.

They and all the rest make their choices every day. 5 hundred million choose to find enough to eat.

1% choose to do anything they want.

F

Moves
09 May 23

@josephw said
Personally, I doubt 2-4% of the 8 billion people on the planet are actually born again Christians. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. It's just my opinion.

They and all the rest make their choices every day. 5 hundred million choose to find enough to eat.

1% choose to do anything they want.
Your post seems to be a bit of a non-sequitur. About six or so billion human beings are non-Christian and so we can say they don't "know" Jesus: and yet they are living their lives right now and deciding for themselves what's the best thing about being alive.