THC -

THC - "Gods" drug

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Apr 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I'm not sure what page spellspafie is on yet, but I'm quite sure you and I are on different pages
Your belief in these conspiracy theories, plus your problem with government and authority is causing you to have a persecution complex. The world is against you.
Oh yes we are totally on different pages. Im at a stage where I control my life. I know what I want and I dont need neither do I solicit opinions of others when it comes to how I live. It is clear that you are insecure about your lifestyle and need others to tell you that its ok.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Apr 12

(a very poor post title, I know, but lets not dwell on this, as there is already much dwelling on "god" without many minds being changed)

I for one have changed my internet status from being a "nothing" to being a hindu.
I also resonate with the few non-dualists on here,(mind you at times I also resonate with christians as well πŸ™‚ )

So since I ha ...[text shortened]... ave a negative effect om the people around me.
Ok enough. You guys say something.
I think 2 gms a day is a lot in my mind and while I do know people who smoke that and more I personally do not know how they lead a fully functional life.

Do you find that the alcohol and pot abuse go hand in hand, almost like they are addictions that support each other. I found for a while that I was doing both too much but it was more a case of actually enjoying the relaxation/escapism I got from them.

I now indulge myself maybe once or twice a month as a treat, like eating out or winning a game of chess. I think I have turned the fact that I do not enjoy one without the other to my advantage, and actually enjoy them both more in (my version of) moderation.

Good luck with your 'battle', but remember guilt and other peoples wagging fingers are both big guns in the arsenal of the 'enemy'.

t

Moves
05 Apr 12

The governments make more money of it being illegal

I dont claim to have all the answers, but the points I put forward are usually close to some mark.

At this point I would like to reinterate I am not a scientists or a politician. (as a way of communcating on these forums, unless answering a question).

I am first and foremost a storyteller. ...[text shortened]... (not the biblical one) ?
With correct words. With the pen-not the sword πŸ™‚

Peace and thanks
It was actually legal pretty much in SA 10 plants was only $150 fine the law was removed cuz most of the weed was being trafficking to other states!$!$$!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im not sure of the in's and outs of the cotton/hemp u.s. political history and im sure what ever happened there had no bearing on why europe decided to use cotton more than hemp or why holland use cotton and have a legal thriving pot culture. also as far as im aware hemp is perfectly legal to use for materials. im not sure the relevance of hemp and cot ...[text shortened]... in europe the u.s. would do it as well regardless of how the might cotton lobbyist would feel.
Interestingly enough the fact that pot is legal in holland makes less people smoke it.

it's like other alternative energy sources (like the electric car) , if the infrastructure isn't there then it's going to be way less cost effective.
If people were to embrace the initial costs of setting up the infrastructure then the benfits would flow-especially for mother Earth who is sick of all this co2 ,eh?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
05 Apr 12

(a very poor post title, I know, but lets not dwell on this, as there is already much dwelling on "god" without many minds being changed)

I for one have changed my internet status from being a "nothing" to being a hindu.
I also resonate with the few non-dualists on here,(mind you at times I also resonate with christians as well πŸ™‚ )

So since I ha ...[text shortened]... ave a negative effect om the people around me.
Ok enough. You guys say something.
Who are you when you smoke and who are you when you don't?
😡

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by JS357
Should we look to the Bible for guidance? Or the Vedas?

http://www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bible.htm

http://www.mmj-guide.com/Medical-Marijuana-History.html

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1090.html

The last of these links is extensive. It asserts that "Moses discovered the angel of the Lord in flames of fire from within a bush."

M ...[text shortened]... n high. I don't know if the negative feelings would return, but I don't care to find out.
My main point here here it being "gods drug" is that, for people like me, it has been a way less destructive alternative than the other highs out there.

Yes, we can all say that we should just give it up, and I agree with that, and that is my plan, but when I give it up, I want to give it up for good. Not just use another "band-aid"

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Uni students are famous for getting ripped off. try again, get a regular tokin pal to get you some sticky and if it does nothing for you get a brain scanπŸ˜‰

P.s I would'nt mind the name of your wine merchant, always have a plan 'B'
didn't do anything for me the first few times I smoked it either. Then it kicked in in a very powerful way. I was very infamous for greening out for nearly a year, after only a couple of pipes

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
Your belief in these conspiracy theories, plus your problem with government and authority is causing you to have a persecution complex. The world is against you.
Oh yes we are totally on different pages. Im at a stage where I control my life. I know what I want and I dont need neither do I solicit opinions of others when it comes to how I live. It is clear that you are insecure about your lifestyle and need others to tell you that its ok.
Not true. I tell it like I see it.
I really dont see how you draw your conclusions. Think what you want, thats what I want πŸ™‚

The world is not against me, its not that simple, its just that the world could be better and one of the main ways young people who get into drugs could make it better is by not using heroin and more destructive drugs and growing their own weed. Getting in touch with the resonance that accompanies growing your own plants, NOT KILLING YOUR PLANTS and other such attitudes towards drug taking can enhance a persons life to a point.
Or you could just turn your tv back on. Or play "yes men" at church.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
I think 2 gms a day is a lot in my mind and while I do know people who smoke that and more I personally do not know how they lead a fully functional life.

Do you find that the alcohol and pot abuse go hand in hand, almost like they are addictions that support each other. I found for a while that I was doing both too much but it was more a case of actual ...[text shortened]... ber guilt and other peoples wagging fingers are both big guns in the arsenal of the 'enemy'.
Thanks πŸ™‚

I am down to a gram a week now for the last 18 months or so.
With alcohol , I dont get drunk unless I drink strong spirits. I drink white wine and it calms my nerves and helps with my scizophrenia. Otherwise , I am a mess.
Thing is most times I have had a smoke and a drink , people think I'm straight, and when I am straight people usually find me manic and often accuse me of being on speed.

There are no winners here. This thread is about (amongst other things) the exploration of what a drug is?
(Like religion has been described as an opiate of the masses? Hmmm?)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by black beetle
Who are you when you smoke and who are you when you don't?
😡
No one. There is nothing here. It's just a side show being played out in my mind. I'm just letting it take its course. Soon I will tire of it altogether and I will be over it, without any leftover hankerings.
BTW, I am planning to take a 6 month break starting june 30th. I figure I've had enough for now.
After that who knows?
One day at a time.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

Thanks πŸ™‚

I am down to a gram a week now for the last 18 months or so.
With alcohol , I dont get drunk unless I drink strong spirits. I drink white wine and it calms my nerves and helps with my scizophrenia. Otherwise , I am a mess.
Thing is most times I have had a smoke and a drink , people think I'm straight, and when I am straight people usual ...[text shortened]... ation of what a drug is?
(Like religion has been described as an opiate of the masses? Hmmm?)
Your welcome and as you know one persons 'drug' is another persons medication. I have heard of green doing amazing things for sufferers of many ailments in some cases restoring sight and mobility, in my own much less serious example it has eased the symptoms of sciatica and general joint pains.

I think these labels are culturally and socially dependent; in the U.K cannabis was taken from cat b to cat c and back again in quite a short time and largely due to political considerations.

The difference between fundamentalist religious people and users of substances is that we have long periods of lucidity.πŸ˜‰

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
05 Apr 12

No one. There is nothing here. It's just a side show being played out in my mind. I'm just letting it take its course. Soon I will tire of it altogether and I will be over it, without any leftover hankerings.
BTW, I am planning to take a 6 month break starting june 30th. I figure I've had enough for now.
After that who knows?
One day at a time.
So karoly aczel is no one and the response I received from "him" came from an automaton; I couldn't even smuck his head with his pipe if he were real, because his pipe, his head and myself would all be a side show being played out in his non-existent mind
😡

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by black beetle
So karoly aczel is no one and the response I received from "him" came from an automaton; I couldn't even smuck his head with his pipe if he were real, because his pipe, his head and myself would all be a side show being played out in his non-existent mind
😡
Well, sometimes things "bump" into each other, and something else is revealed, but ultimatley karoly aczel has no future in any physical -type state.
From emptiness into more emptiness.
And yet this rocking "being " persists" in some way, sometimes talking about stuff that is mostly the history of how he became who he is, but mainly just meandering along , petering out, ...

I am at my wits end in one sense, paradoxically , I have never been calmer. (And "I" here is just an explanatory term, there is no real substance to it. None that I can put my finger on anyway 😡 )

edit: i am no longer concerned with my inability to answer your koans. The answer will come.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
05 Apr 12

Well, sometimes things "bump" into each other, and something else is revealed, but ultimatley karoly aczel has no future in any physical -type state.
From emptiness into more emptiness.
And yet this rocking "being " persists" in some way, sometimes talking about stuff that is mostly the history of how he became who he is, but mainly just meandering ...[text shortened]... t: i am no longer concerned with my inability to answer your koans. The answer will come.
No answers; live herenow; and find out who are you
😡

Moves
05 Apr 12

After that who knows?
One day at a time.
What got me to quit was the paranoia. It kept feeling unsafer and unsafer to toke up, irrationally so, and that ruined the high. This was about 30 years ago. I'm glad for it happening that way.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot-smokers-are-paranoid/