Testimony

Testimony

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @great-king-rat
According to his story he didn't change "on his own".

1) He was (is?) mentally unstable.

2) He was greatly influenced by a Christian called "Randy".

Why you lie so much, Whodey? Is it habit?
Yes, that's it, I lied again rat man. 🙄

F

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @whodey
I don't recall him getting any treatment FMF, nor have I seen any mentally ill people ever be free of treatment to appear better.
Maybe [1] he struggled through it with the help of friends [2] or he hasn't fully recovered [3] or he's exaggerating how dire his circumstances were in order to make himself seem 'miraculous' [4] or maybe he's lying about not getting any treatment. It is, after all, just a youtube clip on the internet taken from a web site that provides people like yourself with confirmation bias material.

Infidel

Moves
11 Oct 17

Yes, that's it, I lied again rat man. 🙄
Yes. Yes, you did.

You said "on their own", when it's very, very clear it didn't happen "on his own".

So why would you pretend it did and lie about it?

F

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @great-king-rat to whodey
Yes. Yes, you did.

You said "on their own", when it's very, very clear it didn't happen "on his own".

whodey is citing this as evidence of a miracle and therefore of supernatural causality. So, fibs were required. whodey does the same thing on the Debates Forum day in day out.

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

Yes. Yes, you did.

According to him, Jesus Christ changed him ratman.

Get it now?

No? Never mind. Back to the sewers with ya!

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Maybe [1] he struggled through it with the help of friends [2] or he hasn't fully recovered [3] or he's exaggerating how dire his circumstances were in order to make himself seem 'miraculous' [4] or maybe he's lying about not getting any treatment. It is, after all, just a youtube clip on the internet taken from a web site that provides people like yourself with confirmation bias material.
Maybe. Believe his testimony if you will or discard it if you will.

Infidel

Moves
11 Oct 17

According to him, Jesus Christ changed him ratman.

Get it now?

No? Never mind. Back to the sewers with ya!
Did you not hear how much he talked about "Randy"? Did you not catch how much he was influenced by "Randy". Did you not, in fact, hear about how much more important "Randy" was than Jesus with regards to his "change"?

Either you didn't watch the video you posted or you are lying and are continuing that lie. Which one is it?

F

Moves
11 Oct 17

Maybe. Believe his testimony if you will or discard it if you will.
There's nothing in the video clip to suggest supernatural causality. The fact that you are fibbing about its content seems to indicate you realize.

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

Did you not hear how much he talked about "Randy"? Did you not catch how much he was influenced by "Randy". Did you not, in fact, hear about how much more important "Randy" was than Jesus with regards to his "change"?

Either you didn't watch the video you posted or you are lying and are continuing that lie. Which one is it?
Yes, Randy introduced him to Christ.

Perhaps Randy cured his mental illness by just talking to him about Jesus.

Since Randy seems to have such powers perhaps we can start a Randy cult for the mentally ill.

Infidel

Moves
11 Oct 17

Yes, Randy introduced him to Christ.

Perhaps Randy cured his mental illness by just talking to him about Jesus.

Since Randy seems to have such powers perhaps we can start a Randy cult for the mentally ill.
So why did you lie before?

I'm genuinely curious why you seem to have this absurd need to lie about virtually everything.

Didn't you recently copy-paste the quote "Be too brave to lie"?

Why would you lie about this? It's entirely obvious the change didn't happen "on his own". Why lie about it?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Oct 17

I don't recall him getting any treatment FMF, nor have I seen any mentally ill people ever be free of treatment to appear better.
I've met many such people.

Do you live in a cave?

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I've met many such people.

Do you live in a cave?
Do tell. After trying to murder someone with a hammer having paranoid delusions, do they just snap out of it and are better?

w

Moves
11 Oct 17

I think I now know why Jesus chose Paul. After all, here we have a man who hunted down and killed Christians that changed virtually over night.

Why the change?

The power of personal testimony is spoken of in Revelation, and I can see why.

Infidel

Moves
11 Oct 17

Why the change?
The change of the man in the video apparently came about because this mentally unstable person was heavily influenced by a man called Randy.

Are you willing yet to admit you lied about how this man changed "on his own"? Why did you lie about it?

F

Moves
11 Oct 17
1 edit

After all, here we have a man who hunted down and killed Christians that changed virtually over night.
I think maybe the Romans changed their minds about how to exploit nascent Christianity in order to deal with the troublesome Jews and therefore they changed the way they were using their operative, Paul. I think the "change" was reflective of an abrupt alteration of Roman psy-ops tactics rather than any kind of supernatural thing.