talk talk talk

talk talk talk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
It ain't gonna happen. God has already said in His Holy Bible that if you do not believe My sacred book, then tought titty.

The Instructor
So your so-called sacred book, a book entirely written by men not in the least inspired by a real god but instead inspired by what they IMAGINED a real god would be like, that is to say, viscous, childish, vindictive, needing constant ego stroking by its billions of sycophants, hating those of other religions. Yep, that would be a god I could love. NOT.

So you figure a viscous vindictive god like what you imagine your god to be, is superior to all the OTHER man made gods?

Kind of like saying, Captain America is FAR superior to Superman but the Wolverine is better than those both. May the lord Wolverine live forever, I only worship the true lord, the Wolverine! Halliyouuuya hallliyooooya halliyooyaah to my lord the Wolverine.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
meat is murder!
Barbarism begins at home.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So your so-called sacred book, a book entirely written by men not in the least inspired by a real god but instead inspired by what they IMAGINED a real god would be like, that is to say, viscous, childish, vindictive, needing constant ego stroking by its billions of sycophants, hating those of other religions. Yep, that would be a god I could love. NOT.
...[text shortened]... the true lord, the Wolverine! Halliyouuuya hallliyooooya halliyooyaah to my lord the Wolverine.
You must be referring to the God of Islam. That certainly does not accurately describe the Christian God.

The Instructor

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
17 May 13

It ain't gonna happen. God has already said in His Holy Bible that if you do not believe My sacred book, then tought titty.
The Instructor
More talk, talk, talk, and read my sacred book ramblings. This time from a god who has been awol for over 2000 years. You must be desparate to believe in something. Or is it anything ? Your god ain't gonna happen.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
...[text shortened]... the true lord, the Wolverine! Halliyouuuya hallliyooooya halliyooyaah to my lord the Wolverine.
I battle daily with my inner-grammar-nazi you know. I did find the idea of a 'viscous' vindictive god amusing though - I imagine he must move in a mysterious way but very, very slowly eh?

πŸ˜‰

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I battle daily with my inner-grammar-nazi you know. I did find the idea of a 'viscous' vindictive god amusing though - I imagine he must move in a mysterious way but very, very slowly eh?

πŸ˜‰
Apparently this god can only move at the speed of light and it is coming from the edge of the universe. I guess the entire human race will be extinct and our sun also by the time this alleged god gets here.....That's why it is viscousπŸ™‚

You got me partnerπŸ™‚ I usually try to use the correct words, to the extent of actually using google on a daily basis to get the spelling right.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 May 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat

πŸ˜‰
For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

(Matthew 24:27 NASB)

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 13

For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

(Matthew 24:27 NASB)

The Instructor
So, I'm waiting. Ok, still waiting. It's been a couple of thousand years now and no fire and brimstone, so tell me when I need to sell my house please.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
19 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
meat is murder!
So is eating plants can't you hear them screaming!!!!!!!! LOL πŸ˜‰

Manny