Taking a census = a very bad thing.

Taking a census = a very bad thing.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
It's interesting how what I said drew this kind of prickly response from you.
What you said was the usual condescending crap, and some thinly veiled attempt at trying to set 2 others in opposition with one another. It deserved worse than it got.

F

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
What you said was the usual condescending crap, and some thinly veiled attempted at trying to set 2 others in opposition with one another. It deserved worse than it got.
There is nothing "thinly veiled" about it at all. It was a few friendly words about Ghost of a Duke ~ one of the white hat guys in this community in my estimation ~ along with a biographical detail or two about him. Like I said, I hope you enjoy your interaction with him even if yours and his beliefs and values do not always overlap. I certainly have.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18

There is nothing "thinly veiled" about it at all. It was a few friendly words about Ghost of a Duke ~ one of the white hat guys in this community in my estimation ~ along with a biographical detail or two about him. Like I said, I hope you enjoy your interaction with him even if yours and his beliefs and values do not always overlap. I certainly have.
Well, it was ill-timed and you barged in on a dialogue to make the point. Not to mention the words you replied to had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with what you said. Thinly veiled indeed. But please, reply with some more unrelated nonsense. Oh, and don't forget to work in some more compliments for whoever it is you're currently trying to score brownie points with.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 May 18

It's interesting how what I said drew this kind of prickly response from you.
Hint: it's because you're a disingenuous troll.

F

Moves
31 May 18

Well, it was ill-timed and you barged in on a dialogue to make the point. Not to mention the words you replied to had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with what you said. Thinly veiled indeed. But please, reply with some more unrelated nonsense. Oh, and don't forget to work in some more compliments for whoever it is you're currently trying to score brownie points with.
It was just a few positive words about Ghost of a Duke who has been trolled for months and months about his education and employment. When you get to him better you will realize that he is not the sort of poster who thinks in terms of "trying to score brownie points".

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18

It was just a few positive words about Ghost of a Duke who has been trolled for months and months about his education and employment. When you get to him better you will realize that he is not the sort of poster who thinks in terms of "trying to score brownie points".
As stated earlier, I am getting along fine with him. And I never said he was trying to score brownie points. Best I can tell so far, he doesn't run around randomly and awkwardly inserting himself in conversations between others... showering one with compliments and speaking condescendingly to the other, as if to drive a wedge between them. Why don't you just tell him outright instead of beating around the bush: "I don't like that guy you're talking to, so, you should probably stop talking to him if you value our alliance." [eye roll]

F

Moves
31 May 18

Why don't you just tell [Ghost of a Duke] outright instead of beating around the bush: "I don't like that guy you're talking to, so, you should probably stop talking to him if you value our alliance."
You have got hold of the wrong end of the stick here. But in a very revealing way.

F

Moves
31 May 18

As stated earlier, I am getting along fine with [Ghost of a Duke].
Almost everybody here does.