Standard For Repentance

Standard For Repentance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
You replied: 'Then my favor goes to neither, amigo.'

Have you forgotten that already? First you declined giving favor to the first son, but then panicked when you realised the second son symbolised the non-believer. So resorted to the bizarre answer that neither son had your favor. (Even sonship disagreed with you).

Man, you got squashed.
Withholding favor equals rejection?

Not favoring either son equals panic?

Um, don’t think so lol.

Your analogy was flawed for the reasons I already stated. Plus, you had so many illogical hypotheticals piled on top of each other, that it collapsed like a house of cards.

Sad!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Withholding favor equals rejection?

Not favoring either son equals panic?

Um, don’t think so lol.

Your analogy was flawed for the reasons I already stated. Plus, you had so many illogical hypotheticals piled on top of each other, that it collapsed like a house of cards.

Sad!
Stop digging. It's embarrassing.

If a Hindu favors his own Gods and doesn't favor yours, wouldn't you say he had rejected your particular brand of God?

If neither son gained your favor, you had rejected them both (which is really silly considering the second son had taken your message of love to his heart, with me even conceding the father could see into his heart and see that it was true).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

If a Hindu favors his own Gods and doesn't favor yours, wouldn't you say he had rejected your particular brand of God?

If neither son gained your favor, you had rejected them both (which is really silly considering the second son had taken your message of love to his heart, with me even conceding the father could see into his heart and see that it was true).
Oh, Ghost. Why try to reassemble your house of cards? You and I both know your analogy was a disaster. For your sake, let’s pretend you never mentioned it.

Just reading it made me feel embarrassment for you. Let’s not dwell on it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 18

Oh, Ghost. Why try to reassemble your house of cards? You and I both know your analogy was a disaster. For your sake, let’s pretend you never mentioned it.

Just reading it made me feel embarrassment for you. Let’s not dwell on it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

I’ve already told you why your analogy was a disaster. Just go back a couple of pages.

Your desperation in trying to make sense of that convoluted mess is embarrassing.

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men can’t put your analogy back together again.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 18

I’ve already told you why your analogy was a disaster. Just go back a couple of pages.

Your desperation in trying to make sense of that convoluted mess is embarrassing.

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men can’t put your analogy back together again.
Yes, we read the flannel. How about attempting to address the 2 points made:

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Feb 18

Yes, we read the flannel. How about attempting to address the 2 points made:

All kidding aside, your attempt to make sense of nonsense is bringing great shame upon you.

I think your only way out is to pretend you’ve been trolling. I’ll back that play.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Feb 18

All kidding aside, your attempt to make sense of nonsense is bringing great shame upon you.

I think your only way out is to pretend you’ve been trolling. I’ll back that play.
No kidding:

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 18

Thanks for that ringing endorsement lol
C'mon, even you have to admit, it was a little creepy. Not quite as creepy as Rajk made it out to be, but still, a little creepy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Mar 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Rajk999 always boasts that he will say nothing ever about his personal spiritual experience.

He only wants to teach and not be a witness or testifier.
Exclusively MOUTH teaching.

This is "Don't do as I do. Do as I SAY do."

While condemning "mouth worship" he hypocritically only wants to practice "mouth teaching".
"Been there, said that."

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Mar 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
C'mon, even you have to admit, it was a little creepy. Not quite as creepy as Rajk made it out to be, but still, a little creepy.
You be cautious girl

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
You be cautious girl
What now?

Are you applying to be my nanny?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD