Sin

Sin

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Based on this rational then, would you like to review your comparison of myself, my person, to the lynchers of the 19/20th century? That was pretty personal don't you think?
Proverbs 6:19? 😵

rc

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe we read different OPs.
or understand logic differently and comprehend words differently, here is the Op's statement again

please comment on its categories [if any] and meaning to you

you will of course notice that while it does call for a personal perspective it also calls for an objective one. You will notice the call for information and the use of and/or which logically denotes a perspective that is not exclusively personal as you seem to be suggesting from your insistence that you have actually read and understood the Op's original text. It pains me to have to point out the finer details to you but logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.

rc

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

Based on this rational then, would you like to review your comparison of myself, my person, to the lynchers of the 19/20th century? That was pretty personal don't you think?
This is about sin. The Op has asked for comments in relation to our understanding of sin and its meaning. If you want to talk about yourself may i suggest that you tell someone that's interested?

F

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
17. Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood
Can the second half of #17 be used to justify killing in self-defence, fighting in a just war, and executing people for crimes?

F

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
please comment on its categories [if any] and meaning to you
I have a couple of times already.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 15

This is about sin, if you want to talk about yourself may i suggest that you tell someone that's interested?
I'm interested in how you enter a thread like this full of you usual self-righteousness and claims of how things should not be made personal, when you make the most scathing of personal attacks on other people.

rc

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by FMF
I have a couple of times already.
then perhaps someone will find your comments interesting.

F

Moves
01 May 15

#17. Haughty eyes...

rc

Moves
01 May 15
2 edits

I'm interested in how you enter a thread like this full of you usual self-righteousness and claims of how things should not be made personal, when you make the most scathing of personal attacks on other people.
This thread is about sin. Its not about me, its not about you, its about sin. If you have any comments to make about sin and its meaning to you then let them be heard. Otherwise start your own thread about you. If you like ill start one for you where you can discuss all the things that are important to you. We shall start with yourself? How about that?

F

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

This thread is about sin. Its not about me, its not about you, its about sin. If you have any comments to make about sin and its meaning to you then let them be heard. Otherwise start your own thread about you.
Could your attacks on divegeester about having "the same moral disposition as lynch mob murderers" ~ elements of which you were forced to retract although the retraction may have been insincere ~ be construed as "sin" according to the six or seven "sins" that Grampy Bobby laid out on page 1?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 May 15

This thread is about sin. Its not about me, its not about you, its about sin. If you have any comments to make about sin and its meaning to you then let them be heard. Otherwise start your own thread about you. If you like ill start one for you where you can discuss all the things that are important to you. We shall start with yourself? How about that?
Is it acceptable or not to make personal references in this debate forum?

rc

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by FMF
Could your attacks on divegeester about having "the same moral disposition as lynch mob murderers" ~ elements of which you were forced to retract although the retraction may have been insincere ~ be construed as "sin" according to the six or seven "sins" that Grampy Bobby laid out on page 1?
I am sorry but this thread is not about me nor divesgeester its about sin. If you want to discuss sin without attempting to make your remarks personal then please do so. I am not interested in discussing my personal perspective of what constitutes sin in relation to divesgeester or anyone else for that matter. I am prepared to discuss sin objectively. Perhaps you could start your own, 'sin in relation to comments made about divesgeester thread'. Perhaps you and divesgeester would be interested in discussing that. I am interested in discussing sin from an objective perspective. Please dont make me repeat this again. All further attempts to make the discussion personal will be ignored.

rc

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

Is it acceptable or not to make personal references in this debate forum?
Ok, third time trying to help you appreciate what the thread is about. This thread is about sin. So far I cannot recall a single reference you have made in relation to the Op's original text. If you are not interested in sin then perhaps this is not the thread for you? You do seem interested to talk about you though. Why not start your own 'all about me and my perspective thread'?

F

Moves
01 May 15
1 edit

I am sorry but this thread is not about me nor divesgeester its about sin. If you want to discuss sin without attempting to make your remarks personal then please do so. I am not interested in discussing my personal perspective of what constitutes sin in relation to divesgeester or anyone else for that matter. I am prepared to discuss sin objective ...[text shortened]... ake me repeat this again. All further attempts to make the discussion personal will be ignored.
I think it's no secret that Grampy Bobby's OP and first post thereafter have been posted in the aftermath of some forum strife that you have been at the centre of. Could your attacks on divegeester be construed as "sin" if we look at Proverbs 6:19 as cited by Grampy Bobby on the first page of this thread?

rc

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by FMF
I think it's no secret that Grampy Bobby's OP and first post thereafter have been posted in the aftermath of some forum strife that you have been at the centre of. Could your attacks on divegeester be construed as [b]"sin" if we look at Proverbs 6:19 as cited by Grampy Bobby on the first page of this thread?[/b]