Sin and devine retribution

Sin and devine retribution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
This statement :

..To fixate on sin is missing the boat where it regards God, the phraisees did such things

is a piece of unadulterated nonsense.

I can show you where Jesus Christ and the Apostles made far more statements condemning sin than the Pharisees.

To live righteously and to refrain from a life of worldliness and sin is what Christ and the Apostles went to great lengths to preach.
I think you don't understand what I was trying to communicate by my comments, English must not be your first language.

F

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by leunammi
I think you don't understand what I was trying to communicate by my comments, English must not be your first language.
Well I'm a native English speaker, and I reckon it'd be much more interesting if you tackled the crystal clear point that Rajk999 put to you rather than deflecting in this way.

l

Moves
06 Sep 16
2 edits

Why? This poster is not interested in anyone's view but his own.

F

Moves
06 Sep 16

Why? This poster is not interested in anyone's view but his own.
You are mistaken. You haven't been here long. He is intently interested in - and focused on - the views of fellow Christians and has been engaging them robustly and in forensic detail for many years. Your retort about him not being a native speaker, if anything, makes you come across as a poster not much interested in anyone's view but your own. Perhaps, once you have been here longer, you will come across differently.

l

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are mistaken. You haven't been here long. He is intently interested in - and focused on - the views of fellow Christians and has been engaging them robustly and in forensic detail for many years. Your retort about him not being a native speaker, if anything, makes [b]you come across as a poster not much interested in anyone's view but your own. Perhaps, once you have been here longer, you will come across differently.[/b]
I make my assessment based on the reply and what I have seen. It's all good though, thanks for your comments.

F

Moves
06 Sep 16
2 edits

I make my assessment based on the reply and what I have seen. It's all good though, thanks for your comments.
I don't much care if you've made your assessment based on just one post or on just two posts or even three. Your "English must not be your first language" barb marks your card as yet another glass-chinned ideologue. Just saying. 😛

l

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
I don't much care if you've made your assessment based on just one post or on just two posts or even three. Your "English must not be your first language" barb marks your card as yet another glass-chinned ideologue. Just saying. 😛
Thanks

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Sep 16

My 2 cents
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. There is one punishment. Eternal death, however there are several levels of rewards for the righteous.
4. a. Those who do these things are just and righteous before God:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
...[text shortened]... nd ye clothed me not:
sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
(Matthew 25:42-43 KJV)
You are of the opinion those acts clean people of sin?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 16

My 2 cents
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. There is one punishment. Eternal death, however there are several levels of rewards for the righteous.
4. a. Those who do these things are just and righteous before God:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
...[text shortened]... nd ye clothed me not:
sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
(Matthew 25:42-43 KJV)
Asking again, You are of the opinion those acts clean people of sin?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Sep 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Asking again, You are of the opinion those acts clean people of sin?
I answered these questions in another thread.

The death of Jesus Christ cleansed ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD of the curse of the sin of Adam. It makes no difference whether or not they believe. This sacrifice of His Son Jesus, was Gods free gift to mankind. Nobody had to work for it neither were they worthy of it.

However this is not sufficient to get anyone into the Kingdom of God. As Jesus and the Apostles said plainly, people must live acceptably and righteously before God before they can enter the Kingdom of God.

Christians have their route to God as do many other religious and non-religious people.

God will judge all people, even those who do not know neither believe in Jesus. Since the time of Adam there must have been billions of people prior to the coming of Jesus Christ. They will all be judged by the law written in their hearts.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 16

The death of Jesus Christ cleansed ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD of the curse of the sin of Adam. It makes no difference whether or not they believe. This sacrifice of His Son Jesus, was Gods free gift to mankind. Nobody had to work for it neither were they worthy of it.

However this is not sufficient to get an ...[text shortened]... prior to the coming of Jesus Christ. They will all be judged by the law written in their hearts.
I'm amazed at how twisted this is, but I'll have to come back to it later.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'm amazed at how twisted this is, but I'll have to come back to it later.
Thats because you believe in religion and in the church. Your doctrine is not of Jesus Christ. You are a professor of mouth worship, which God hates.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 16

Thats because you believe in religion and in the church. Your doctrine is not of Jesus Christ.
No

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Sep 16

However this is not sufficient to get an ...[text shortened]... prior to the coming of Jesus Christ. They will all be judged by the law written in their hearts.
So if it is not the curse of the sin of Adam that is keeping people out of Heaven, why did Jesus have to cleanse people of it? Sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Sep 16
2 edits

Thats because you believe in religion and in the church. Your doctrine is not of Jesus Christ. You are a professor of mouth worship, which God hates.
Matthew 9:2 And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven.”