Similar to Scientologists?

Similar to Scientologists?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Apr 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Actually, I generally do not take this to be an insult on the same level as some I've heard.

In fact, I've had boyfriends call me 'wench' in a playful moment.

I suppose context is everything.
Was that playful moment during a game of Monopoly?

"Go directly to jail wench."

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Apr 16

Actually, I generally do not take this to be an insult on the same level as some I've heard.

In fact, I've had boyfriends call me 'wench' in a playful moment.

I suppose context is everything.
Thank you for your understanding.

I figure "wench" would be about the best the thing you could be called as a woman in the middle ages for a commoner

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Apr 16

But answer my question. I did not pose it just to hear my own breathing.

Do you adopt the polytheism of Hinduism, or not? Are not Hindu gods something "to believe in"?
The Hindu Gods have their roles

Please don't think of me as a reincarnating,Vishnu fearing Hindu.

And as for the class system that surrounds Indian culture the brahman class should be ashamed... and yet they've done a job in a way.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Apr 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
The Hindu Gods have their roles

Please don't think of me as a reincarnating,Vishnu fearing Hindu.

And as for the class system that surrounds Indian culture the brahman class should be ashamed... and yet they've done a job in a way.
It's funny, this business of gods. They always seem to have been around conveniently a few thousand years ago and for sure there is no god fixing out boo boos now. Don't you think it strange that hundreds of millions of people have died in wars and pogroms in the past 200 years and not a squeak from any of these alleged gods? So with that in mind, how many deaths will it take for some god to know too many people have died, to paraphrase Mr. Zimmerman?