Scientific Proof Against Evil-lution

Scientific Proof Against Evil-lution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
But what is the recipe Moses gives for them?
He gave a recipe? I didn't know the bible was a cookbook. I'll have to ferret out my copy and see if I can find something interesting to do with a pigeon. It's not pigeon curry is it? I tried that once in my student days. It was vile. To be fair, I don't think adding the cornflakes helped.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kepler
He gave a recipe? I didn't know the bible was a cookbook. I'll have to ferret out my copy and see if I can find something interesting to do with a pigeon. It's not pigeon curry is it? I tried that once in my student days. It was vile. To be fair, I don't think adding the cornflakes helped.
If you don't do it just right, it may not be too good. Let's hope he did not leave out an instrution that he thought was common sense. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Feb 13

If you don't do it just right, it may not be too good. Let's hope he did not leave out an instrution that he thought was common sense. 😏
I notice you did not deign to answer my charge that you just use science as a weapon, like the failed experiment trying to show neutrino's go faster than light which was refuted by the scientists themselves. It just goes to show you scientists can be wrong but when they are they admit it and move on, as opposed to you and your ilk, sticking to the nonsense tale of a 6000 year old earth. You just use science as a weapon and don't give a rats ass about actual advancement of knowledge. In fact you want to go the other way, cover up what we have learned under a giant religious rug. Science as weapon.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
I notice you did not deign to answer my charge that you just use science as a weapon, like the failed experiment trying to show neutrino's go faster than light which was refuted by the scientists themselves. It just goes to show you scientists can be wrong but when they are they admit it and move on, as opposed to you and your ilk, sticking to the nonsense ...[text shortened]... o the other way, cover up what we have learned under a giant religious rug. Science as weapon.
Knowledge of the truth is a weapon against the lies of Satan the devil.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

P

Moves
22 Feb 13

Knowledge of the truth is a weapon against the lies of Satan the devil.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
It's amazing how puerile you can become when faced with serious, well thought out criticism.

How about answering the question in an adult manner RJ?

--- Penguin.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Feb 13

Originally posted by Penguin
It's amazing how puerile you can become when faced with serious, well thought out criticism.

--- Penguin.
He is a one trick pony incapable of rational thought, only the dogma that was drilled into him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Feb 13

Originally posted by Penguin

--- Penguin.
So you see making a truthful statement in a simple manner in reply to a lie is being trivial and childish, do you? What a weird and deceived mind you have. May God have mercy on your soul.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Feb 13

He is a one trick pony incapable of rational thought, only the dogma that was drilled into him.
So you really thinK evil-lution is rational, huh? I think it would do you good to look at the following video about 100 times and try to get your head out and do some serious thinking and then perhaps you will come to your senses and really start thinking rationally.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Feb 13
1 edit

So you really thinK evil-lution is rational, huh? I think it would do you good to look at the following video about 100 times and try to get your head out and do some serious thinking and then perhaps you will come to your senses and really start thinking rationally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLc82GblQ2U
You don't know the meaning of the word rational. You are a bitter old man ticked off that the world has come into the 21st century instead of century 3.

That so-called video is nothing but a running ad homimen attack, there is zero argument in there, only one recurring theme, evolution is stupid. That is the sum of the so-called refutation. They are just saying NYA NYA NYA I'm covering up my ears and I can't hear you NYA NYA NYA

And here I thought it was YOU thought up that evil-lution tag. My bad.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Feb 13

You don't know the meaning of the word rational. You are a bitter old man ticked off that the world has come into the 21st century instead of century 3.

That so-called video is nothing but a running ad homimen attack, there is zero argument in there, only one recurring theme, evolution is stupid. That is the sum of the so-called refutation. They are just ...[text shortened]... ear you NYA NYA NYA

And here I thought it was YOU thought up that evil-lution tag. My bad.
See how much more knowledgeable you have become. Now watch it 99 more times and pause it at critical points to make sure you understand the contrast in the statements being made between the editors comments and those on the original educational video on how evil-lution is supposed to work. When you are finished, perhaps you will be ready for a rational discussion or for some more educational videos on the subject.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Feb 13

See how much more knowledgeable you have become. Now watch it 99 more times and pause it at critical points to make sure you understand the contrast in the statements being made between the editors comments and those on the original educational video on how evil-lution is supposed to work. When you are finished, perhaps you will be ready for a rational discussion or for some more educational videos on the subject.
You mean you hope I will become susceptible to your insane dogma and actually think the world is 6000 years old? Not in THIS universe. Not in ANY universe.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Feb 13

You mean you hope I will become susceptible to your insane dogma and actually think the world is 6000 years old? Not in THIS universe. Not in ANY universe.
You are a very hardheaded fellow. Too bad.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Feb 13

You have no idea how old the Earth is, other than what's been drilled into your head, which is ironic since you criticize others for supposedly believing what they believe for the very same reason.

But more importantly: Can you point us, once and for all, to the book, chapter, and verse in the bible that says the Earth is 6000 years old?

I'll be waiting for your adult, rational response. Thanks in advance.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Feb 13
1 edit

An interesting resource on Evilution is found here: http://www.conservapedia.com/Theory_of_evolution

A snippet:

Evolutionary Theory and Cases of Fraud, Hoaxes and Speculation

"...A notable case of a scientists using fraudulent material to promote the theory of evolution was the work of German scientist and atheist Ernst Haeckel.

"Haeckel’s forceful, eminently comprehensible, if not always accurate, books appeared in all major languages and surely exerted more influence than the works of any other scientist, including Darwin…in convincing people throughout the world about the validity of evolution... Haeckel had exaggerated the similarities [between embryos of different species] by idealizations and omissions. He also, in some cases — in a procedure that can only be called fraudulent — simply copied the same figure over and over again.…Haeckel’s drawings never fooled expert embryologists, who recognized his fudgings right from the start. Haeckel’s drawings, despite their noted inaccuracies, entered into the most impenetrable and permanent of all quasi-scientific literatures: standard student textbooks of biology... Once ensconced in textbooks, misinformation becomes cocooned and effectively permanent, because…textbooks copy from previous texts.... [W]e do, I think, have the right to be both astonished and ashamed by the century of mindless recycling that has led to the persistence of these drawings in a large number, if not a majority, of modern textbooks!"

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Feb 13
4 edits

Another interesting article demonstrating how, just over 2 decades ago, Carbon-14 dating--which spawned the initial consensus scientific view that earth is 14+ billion years old--was simply and grossly inaccurate; and how the superior "AMS Method" (using an accelerator mass spectrometer) actually supports the proposition of a global flood and young Earth.

We have to realize, as the article in the previous post suggests, that once science sticks its proverbial stake in the ground and makes a consensus decision; and that decision is printed in textbooks all over the world; and becomes ensconced in education cirriculums across the world, reprinted from textbook to textbook; it simply becomes established "fact" and can hardly be retracted or replaced. To do so would severely and permanently damage the credibility of established science.

http://www.icr.org/article/117/