1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 08:01
    @divegeester said
    Galveston75?
    Hey I do sleep at night you know..... Sorry I'm not awake 24/7 to be at your beckoning call.
    Again we all discussed this already over and over a few years ago. I see no need in doing this again for about the 4000th time.
    If it is important to you, go back and read it all again.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 08:171 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Hey I do sleep at night you know..... Sorry I'm not awake 24/7 to be at your beckoning call.
    Again we all discussed this already over and over a few years ago. I see no need in doing this again for about the 4000th time.
    Everything you bring (regurgitate) in this forum has been discussed before. Why bother?

Bring something original of your own reasoning, great. But what is the point parroting the same dogma that every man and his dog here thinks is complete hogwash. The same goes for bringing it to my doorstep.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 09:29
    @galveston75 said
    The OP has been up for a few days now.

The OP content and the Commission’s report is relevant today because you are here today making your hackneyed claims about your religious organisation for the “4000th time” (sic).

Of course you don’t want to discuss it, because the Royal Commission’s report exposes the WatchTower for covering up accusations of child sex abuse against its Kingdom Hall leaders.

But you carry on dodging it Galveston75 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 13:28
    @galveston75 said
    Don't let them bother you, they are mostly yanking your chains.

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 09:29
    @galveston75 said
    Former Jehovah's Witness elder sentenced to 20 years for sexually assaulting two children.

YouTube
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 09:35
    5 members of Jehovah's Witnesses arrested for sexual assault

YouTube
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 14:35
    https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/crime/kent-county-teacher-arraigned-sex-abuse-charges-1998/69-0d9e2b41-1b34-4212-b055-06f0684de74a

Happens all the time, by people of different religious denominations!

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 07:181 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Happens all the time, by people of different religious denominations!

-VR
    Not sure what your point is Rusty.

Are there any members of these “different religions” posting in this forum who’s organisation claims to be the sole holders of god’s truth on earth?

If so please flag them up and let’s a good look at them.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 15:012 edits
    @divegeester said
    Not sure what your point is Rusty.

Are there any members of these “different religions” posting in this forum who’s organisation claims to be the sole holders of god’s truth on earth?

If so please flag them up and let’s a good look at them.
    You watch the posts for yourself old Chap.

I know you are not much for learning but if you watch more than you move your fingers on the keyboard you may indeed actually learn something Old Chap.

Tell me you Christians haven't committed sin? 🙂 Never mind the JW'S leave them be, and watch what you Christians are doing would be my good advice to you, sir.

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 08:42
    @very-rusty said
    Tell me you Christians haven't committed sin?
    You’re a Catholic; don’t you class yourself as a Christian?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 17:18
    @divegeester said
    You’re a Catholic; don’t you class yourself as a Christian?
    Educate yourself on the difference between Christians and Catholics. My better half is Christian or I should was, there is a difference. Christians don't confess their sins to a man (Priest) but Catholics do, and that is just one of the many differences. I am not a good Catholic because I don't go to church every Sunday according to the laws of the Catholic Church. I also don't support the Church. Christians as I understand it have to give a tenth of what you earn.

-VR
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 18:10
    @divegeester said
    Former Jehovah's Witness elder sentenced to 20 years for sexually assaulting two children.

[youtube]ZQ6CnUULVSg[/youtube]
    I bet he was one of the 144,000 going to heaven.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 18:17
    @very-rusty said

Tell me you Christians haven't committed sin? 🙂 Never mind the JW'S leave them be, and watch what you Christians are doing would be my good advice to you, sir.

-VR
    Everybody commits sin. We have not discussed any JW doctrines here for a long time. It was Galveston that started it. The reason why it continues so long is because of their attitude. Their doctrine teaches that all the world will die in Armageddon and only JWs will live and enter the Kingdom of God on Earth. Some of them are part of the 144,000 who go to heaven. So their attitude is condescending and arrogant. So we feel it is our duty to bring them down a few notches.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 09:40
    @rajk999 said
    I bet he was one of the 144,000 going to heaven.
    I’ll ask Galveston75 when he comes back from visiting family where there’s no internet or cell coverage.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree