Roast Chicken for dinner

Roast Chicken for dinner

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
28 Aug 11

I am feeling real good about having my stomach filled with roast chicken today. I really don't feel dishonest for eating the chicken but it made me think of Dasa - wish you were here man, you would have loved it 😉

Moves
28 Aug 11

Originally posted by Nicksten
I am feeling real good about having my stomach filled with roast chicken today. I really don't feel dishonest for eating the chicken but it made me think of Dasa - wish you were here man, you would have loved it 😉
you have to feel sorry for the guy.
A religion that gets between you and a roast dinner has got to suck.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Aug 11

Originally posted by googlefudge
If he could just believe in Jesus he could have a more abundant life.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
29 Aug 11

i hope that was freerange chicken you picked up from a trusted local farm personally.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
29 Aug 11

Hindu Religion is an open and voluntary belief system. Many Hindus were and are meat eaters. Most theist Hindus will not eat beef. It is a personal matter. Not a religious matter. I was a meat eater and enjoyed smoking & drinking.Gave up smoking in 79,meat & drinks in 96. Smoking due to health reasons,meat & drinks due to revulsion arising out of a feeling of surfeit. Dasa may be your favourite target but why drag in his religion ?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Aug 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Hindu Religion is an open and voluntary belief system. Many Hindus were and are meat eaters. Most theist Hindus will not eat beef. It is a personal matter. Not a religious matter. I was a meat eater and enjoyed smoking & drinking.Gave up smoking in 79,meat & drinks in 96. Smoking due to health reasons,meat & drinks due to revulsion arising out of a feeling of surfeit. Dasa may be your favourite target but why drag in his religion ?
I understand that his religion is the reason he acts the way he does.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
29 Aug 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
We both are Hindus. I do not think that anyone's behaviour changes due to him/her following the dictates of one's religion,unless he/she has achieved Liberation or has turned a fanatic. Dasa is neither. He has been trapped into his position.

S

Utrecht

Moves
29 Aug 11

Love thy neighbours as thyself.

Moves
29 Aug 11

If he could just believe in Jesus he could have a more abundant life.
I don't believe in any religion and I have an exceedingly abundant life.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Aug 11

Vegetarianism is morally superior to meat eating. He deserves respect for that.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
29 Aug 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Look I'll be honest. I have been trying out soya meat (alternative for meat/proteins for vegetarians) but for health reasons only. And yeah I don't like animals being killed either but if killed for food I don't care, but just for killing, that is a big problem. 95% of ALL the time I only eat vegetarian food when getting take aways cause it tastes better than other food (well this is my opinion).

This is all personal and does not effect my religion. Dasa has targeted the wrong people and who he should target are the people actually committing the real crime. Dasa wants you to listen but he wont listen to you - where is the honesty in this? By attacking our religion resulted in a "war" thus for falsely accusing the Word of God I will keep on hitting back cause I will not stop at anyone especially the Dasa's and the wannabe Dasa's out there.

Moves
29 Aug 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
So does this mean that a Gazelle is morally superior to a Lion?

Planet Rain

Moves
29 Aug 11

By age 120 everybody gives up everything, no matter what they give up beforehand. 😉

Concerning the original post, I must say that roast vegetables can also be quite exquisite. If you think not, then you're not using the right spices.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Aug 11

We both are Hindus. I do not think that anyone's behaviour changes due to him/her following the dictates of one's religion,unless he/she has achieved Liberation or has turned a fanatic. Dasa is neither. He has been trapped into his position.
He told me he did not follow Hinduism, but the the teachings of the Vedas.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Aug 11

I don't believe in any religion and I have an exceedingly abundant life.
But without Jesus, your abundant life will end in a few years.
The Christian is looking forward to an eternal abundant life,
even if he does not have it now.