Resurrection verses Reincarnation

Resurrection verses Reincarnation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by sonship
Let me guess. You won't discuss it with me, an exception to your "interesting" general rule, because I behave SO badly here and won't apologize for some offense you insist I have against you.
You're not waiting till your nose is put out of joint. You've come straight out of the blocks as if your nose has already been put out of joint. A kind of pre-emptive pout? πŸ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
You're not waiting till your nose is put out of joint. You've come straight out of the blocks as if your nose has already been put out of joint. A kind of pre-emptive pout? πŸ˜‰
Oh shut up !

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Can you name one poster here who "grovels at FMF's feet"?
You for one. When you're not sitting on his lap.

F

Moves
14 May 17

Oh shut up !
If you don't care for genuine discussions and you don't like mixing with people with different beliefs and different senses of humour than you, and your vanity is set to continue to be as fragile as it always seems to be, I suggest you just go start a blog. πŸ™‚

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
You for one. When you're not sitting on his lap.
You seem to be getting a bit desperate. Why not switch back to FMJ and give yourself a break from all this dj2becker stuff...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you don't care for genuine discussions and you don't like mixing with people with different beliefs and different senses of humour than you, and your vanity is set to continue to be as fragile as it always seems to be, I suggest you just go start a blog. πŸ™‚
Oh come on FMF. Over a decade here of talking to people with different beliefs, I have.

I just don't have a "Thou Shalt Argue with the Same People FOREVER" commandment that I think I have to live up to.

You really don't know if or if not I have a blog somewhere.

F

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

Oh come on FMF. Over a decade here of talking to people with different beliefs, I have.
Yeah, but something went amiss with you since about 2015 and 2016. I think you are here only to preach to the choir. I think what you do belongs on a blog or on a Christian web site. I think you should embrace dissent rather than bristle and sneer at it day after day. You weren't always like how you have become.

F

Moves
14 May 17

You really don't know if or if not I have a blog somewhere.
If you do, then perhaps you should stop using this debate and discussion forum as if it is one.

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

You seem to be getting a bit desperate. Why not switch back to FMJ and give yourself a break from all this dj2becker stuff...
I will if you change your profile pic back to a lapdog and change your location back to "FMFs lap". πŸ˜€

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 May 17

Oh shut up !
Perhaps you'd like to contribute to the thread a little more constructively?

'The question in the OP wasn't really about what was more believable, the Resurrection or Reincarnation, but whether or not there is indeed more 'evidence' for the Resurrection.'

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 May 17

I will if you change your profile pic back to a lapdog and change your location back to "FMFs lap". πŸ˜€
Please provide the evidence you spoke of for the Resurrection, which according to you, outweighs that of Reincarnation.

Yes, the Resurrection was written about in the Gospels. Is that the sole basis of your 'evidence?' If so, does that mean anything written down (ever) is consequently to be considered evidence?

And you asked for information on possible evidence for reincarnation. Did you even bother to follow the link I provided in the OP, or were your words just hollow?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
14 May 17

If I was being different it would have been with the intention to deceive, that is the point. I was still the same person asking the same questions I always do having reverted back to an old account and no longer using the new one. And not pretending I was someone else like you probably do when you use your other accounts. πŸ˜‰
You have reached a new low with this post. There is no evidence whatsoever that Divegeester has ever behaved dishonourably on this website, unlike yourself. You suggest otherwise simply because you have been exposed in your sock-puppetry, and it is reprehensible in the extreme.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Yeah, but something went amiss with you since about 2015 and 2016. I think you are here only to preach to the choir. I think what you do belongs on a blog or on a Christian web site. I think you should embrace dissent rather than bristle and sneer at it day after day. You weren't always like how you have become.
Bristle, bristle!
Sneer, sneer!

To the issue to which I commented on in response to twhitehead -

Matthew in particular speaks of other of the Old Testament saints he says rose from the dead and appeared in the city of Jerusalem after Jesus rose.

Not very much else is said about this.
What happened to them can only be speculated.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 17

Bristle, bristle!
Sneer, sneer!

To the issue to which I commented on in response to twhitehead -

[b]Matthew
in particular speaks of other of the Old Testament saints he says rose from the dead and appeared in the city of Jerusalem after Jesus rose.

Not very much else is said about this.
What happened to them can only be speculated.[/b]
An example to what FMF is saying is your pride limiting you from apologising to me when I pulled your quote up a couple of weeks ago.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 17
2 edits

An example to what FMF is saying is your pride limiting you from apologising to me when I pulled your quote up a couple of weeks ago.
Not really, I think you should go back and read my response.

You know a person can say -

" I am sorry that you were offended."
And a person can say - "I am sorry that I purposely offended you."

Any apology that you deem I owe you is probably along the line over these years as - "I am sorry that you were offended."

Sometimes people are offended when there has been no offense.
I don't owe you any apology for sometime vigorously disagreeing with you.
I am sorry that you were offended.