religion/politics/war/isreal

religion/politics/war/isreal

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
have you never seen or witnessed the peaceful pleasures of a crown green bowls match?

google - crown green bowls. then click on images, prepare some tissues first to wipe away the tears of joy, when you witness the smooth green velvety grass and shining, jet richness of the man in creamy whites spherical orbs of rolling perfection and then the coy, ...[text shortened]... missiles. they get closer and closer..........ahem...where was i....errr..ill leave that there.
What? I have NO idea what you're even talking about.

Bowls are what we use to eat cereal in the morning.

Or ice cream at night. 🙂

Moves
17 Nov 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
What? I have NO idea what you're even talking about.

Bowls are what we use to eat cereal in the morning.

Or ice cream at night. 🙂
&feature=related

i hope your not an adrenaline junky, watching the above video could make you an addict. its pretty intense stuff............and the solution to peace in the middle east.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
It goes back a bit further than that, there were Jewish massacres in the 1800's, villages destroyed by Palestinians where they had lived in relative peace before.
OK, I knew there were earlier roots (the Balfour Declaration and British Imperialism after the Great War and a few stabby occurrences thereabouts) but I didn't know they were killing each other under the Ottomans. Now I got to read some more about that dreary stuff. Thanks sonhouse, you just ruined my sunday afternoon!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Spoken just like another one who has never been there. You are speaking from total ignorance.

I don't talk about problems in Uzbekistan because I don't know anything about the place.

I can talk about Israel and Palestine because I lived there and have friends on both sides the tweed.
I am speaking from knowledge about Israel from the Holy Bible. This is true knowledge that is better than just living there. 😏