Rajk999

Rajk999

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 May 17
1 edit

A couple of weeks ago I called you out as being a fake Christian. During the discourse I was already sensing that I may be wrong and I commented that I may want to make a U-turn on that, and now I do.

I disagree with you on a fundamental level. I think you are sincere and passionate about what you believe, but also wrong. However I was wrong to call you a fake Christian. I jumped to an assumption that because (in my opinion) you are so far off-base with your beliefs, and I think that what you believed is in reality unworkable, that you were an ex-Christian and just systematically trolling.

I apologise, I believe I was wrong to say that.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 May 17

Hear hear!

As an atheist, there is obviously a lot of what Rajk says that I disagree with. That said, I don't doubt his passion or sincerity for a heartbeat.

(Yeah I know, saying something nice about Rajk will earn me a few thumbs down, but I can handle the hit).

c

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Hear hear!

As an atheist, there is obviously a lot of what Rajk says that I disagree with. That said, I don't doubt his passion or sincerity for a heartbeat.

(Yeah I know, saying something nice about Rajk will earn me a few thumbs down, but I can handle the hit).
It's only the wine talking. 🙂

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
A couple of weeks ago I called you out as being a fake Christian. During the discourse I was already sensing that I may be wrong and I commented that I may want to make a U-turn on that, and now I do.

I disagree with you on a fundamental level. I think you are sincere and passionate about what you believe, but also wrong. However I was wrong to call ...[text shortened]... -Christian and just systematically trolling.

I can live with this new Dive. Where has he been hiding?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
It's only the wine talking. 🙂
As you know sir, we only buy a bottle of red wine every other weekend, and have one glass each on a Saturday and Sunday.

So alas, any jovial benefits of the wine were rather limited and wore off hours ago. 🙂

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
In plain sight. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

c

Moves
28 May 17

As you know sir, we only buy a bottle of red wine every other weekend, and have one glass each on a Saturday and Sunday.

So alas, any jovial benefits of the wine were rather limited and wore off hours ago. 🙂
So then I am an exceptionally smart fellow after all.

Thanks Ghost. 🙂

The Spirit is flowing today!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester

I disagree with you on a fundamental level. I think you are sincere and passionate about what you believe, but also wrong. However I was wrong to call ...[text shortened]... -Christian and just systematically trolling.

Thanks for the apology although its not necessary, and no new thread necessary for that either. But since you did start one I would be happy to discuss our differences further. A couple unbiased atheists looking on and commenting as well is a plus. Lets do it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

Hear hear!

Hanging with the popular crowd was never my thing either 🙂

c

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
Thanks for the apology although its not necessary, and no new thread necessary for that either. But since you did start one I would be happy to discuss our differences further. A couple unbiased atheists looking on and commenting as well is a plus. Lets do it.
Have you ever provided Bible verses where Jesus Himself said that it's possible to live sin free?

If yes, would you mind posting them again? I cannot find them.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Yes, this is good.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
So then I am an exceptionally smart fellow after all.

Thanks Ghost. 🙂

The Spirit is flowing today!!
Drinking the wine had an effect on my judgement for around 3 minutes.

I think I called you smart within that short window of befuddlement.

Moves
28 May 17

Moves
28 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
I didn't start this thread to appear magnanimous (although I recognise there is an element on magnanimity in it), I started it because I couldn't remember where the other clash was where I said what I said and I wanted to comment/apologise publicly. Being an a-hole* in public and apologising in private is not best practice.

*not that I admit to being an a-hole... 😛

c

Moves
28 May 17

Drinking the wine had an effect on my judgement for around 3 minutes.

I think I called you smart within that short window of befuddlement.
Lol lol.
Dammit!