1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:39
    @galveston75 said
    Right..... I wonder why I never see them? Don't answer. It doesn't matter.
    I have no idea why you are saying you "never see them". The 20 I listed have all posted within the last week.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:41
    @galveston75 said
    You know that's not what I said. What country are you from as there seems to be a serious lack of understanding on your part a lot?
    What country am I from?

Why do you ask?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:43
    @galveston75 said
    You know that's not what I said.
    This is what you said:

"It doesn't matter why sonship is here or what he believes."

So the question is, does it matter to what anyone here believes?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 07:37
    @galveston75 said
    Well it's up to him to answer. I just find it to be a weird question and is out of place. From what I see you are here probably more then anyone as if you own the thing. And it seems you have to jump on every thread and start with your regular hijacking of everything.
    So is this your reason for being here, to jump in at every thread and run it into the ground? If so you are a master at it. You must be proud...
    If it’s up to him (sonship) to answer and you find my question to be weird and out of place and you don’t like people hijacking threads...

....then why did you jump into this thread and hijack it with your strange rankings about me owning the place and being proud to be a master of running everything into the ground?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 07:38
    @galveston75 said
    This is an open forum for anyone to join in and speak their piece.
    Does that fine sounding but clearly vacuous sentiment include me?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 07:41
    @galveston75 said
    Probably because you’ve usually flounced off in a childish hissy fit because someone has asked you awkward questions about what you believe.

Somehow I sense yet another one of those climatic moments approaching.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 07:43
    @galveston75 said
    It doesn't matter why he is here or what he believes.
    So there is no need for him to believe in your version of Jehovah in order to obtain life after death?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 14:30
    @divegeester said
    So there is no need for him to believe in your version of Jehovah in order to obtain life after death?
    Yawn!!!!!!
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 15:23
    @galveston75 said
    I posted directly to you when you lied about something which I never posted.
    Remember, I said your JW cult was as valid as the Mormon cult, lol.
    Then I posted directly to you about the "flood, ark" fairy tale.
    I informed you that geological evidence disproves any "flood. ark" myth.
    Then I informed you that there never was any real life Moses, it is just another fairy tale.
    I feel certain you could not have been referring to me when you made that silly statement.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 16:37
    @galveston75 said
    Yawn!!!!!!
    POWER POST!
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:09
    @caissad4 said
    I posted directly to you when you lied about something which I never posted.
    Remember, I said your JW cult was as valid as the Mormon cult, lol.
    Then I posted directly to you about the "flood, ark" fairy tale.
    I informed you that geological evidence disproves any "flood. ark" myth.
    Then I informed you that there never was any real life Moses, it is just another fairy tale.
    I feel certain you could not have been referring to me when you made that silly statement.
    What did I lie about and what silly statement are you talking about?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:10
    @fmf said
    What country am I from?

Why do you ask?
    I believe that post answers that? See, you seem to have an issue understanding some of my statements....
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:14
    @fmf said
    This is what you said:

"It doesn't matter why sonship is here or what he believes."

So the question is, does it matter to what anyone here believes?
    Again you are not understanding that statement. It wasn't actually directed at him even though your post was. I was saying anyone can post here no matter what they believe. And no one should get on that person no matter who they are and what they believe. Get it?
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:55
    @divegeester said
    I’m not questioning Sonship’s right to be here I’m simply opening discussion and inviting him to comment on his motivation for spending a significant amount of time here when he seriously believes that billions of people in the world will be tortured alive for eternity if they don’t know Jesus. This forum as a platform for theological debate would be worse off if sonship ...[text shortened]... torture people in hell or wether that is doctrinal wallpaper designed to create a backdrop of fear.
    "...I’m simply opening discussion and inviting him to comment on his motivation for spending a significant amount of time here when he seriously believes that billions of people in the world will be tortured alive for eternity if they don’t know Jesus."

Do you not realize that there is no coherent connection between why sonship posts in this forum and the fact that most people will die in their sins and be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire?

What's more, your use of the word "tortured" is unbiblical, and I seriously doubt sonship has ever said anything about people being tortured.

In addition, your insistence on using unbiblical terms proves you're incapable of producing a coherent argument relative to the topic of eternal destiny.

Furthermore, why would you question sonship's amount of time posting in this forum when you yourself are here posting day after day after day?

What a joke!
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 23:27
    @secondson said
    Do you not realize that there is no coherent connection between why sonship posts in this forum and the fact that most people will die in their sins and be judged according to their works and cast into the lake of fire?

What's more, your use of the word "tortured" is unbiblical, and I seriously doubt sonship has ever said anything about people being tortured.

In addit ...[text shortened]... me posting in this forum when you yourself are here posting day after day after day?

What a joke!
    Sonship once claimed that because of another poster here that hundreds of people would be going to Hell. I am asking him why, as he believes in eternal suffering, does he spend so much of his time in here instead of evangelising on the streets. Seems like a fair exchange of question ps to me.

Supernaturally keeping people alive in order to burn them in fire for eternity as a “punishment” for rejecting Jesus is torture by all definitions, descriptions and comparisons. It’s worse that any tyrant on earth has done. Furthermore “ashole” isn’t a biblical word but you don’t seem to have much difficulty in using it when it suit you.

Your third point is just waffly conjecture.

I’m not in here proclaiming eternal suffering, sonship is.

You’re the joke secondjoseph.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree