Question about Allah

Question about Allah

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Apr 08

Does he really exist?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Does he really exist?
Not if he's God! 😉

J

Moves
08 Apr 08

Hi , I am sorry to tell you that Allah does not exist because history tell us he was one of the 360 idols that was kept in the kaba in the begining of muhameds ministery at the time. Muhamads father at the time was named very close to that name.called abhed Allah. Do some deep research and you will find that out for your self

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by josephw
Not if he's God! 😉
Wait, I'm confused now. If he is God, according to you, He exists. I know you'll help me figure this out.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
08 Apr 08

Does he really exist?
Muslims trace their religious lineage to Abraham. The Dome of the Rock is a Muslim shrine and is reputed to be the place where Abraham was ordered to murder Isaac.
Jews trace their lineage to Abraham also.
Since Christians are following a misguided belief that Jesus fulfilled Judaic prophesy and is the messiah, they also would be based in Abraham. The story of Abraham is in the Old Testament.
Isn't Christianity just a branch of Judaism.
They ALL worship the same god although each seem to be quite blind to this fact.
Three religions who claim the same god but each interprets their god differently.

Cape Town

Moves
08 Apr 08

Not if he's God! 😉
And there we were thinking you were a theist. You had us all fooled. 🙂

F

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
Wait, I'm confused now. If he is God, according to you, He exists. I know you'll help me figure this out.
Krishna is a God, therefore he exists.

F

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by Joshua555
Hi , I am sorry to tell you that Allah does not exist because history tell us he was one of the 360 idols that was kept in the kaba in the begining of muhameds ministery at the time. Muhamads father at the time was named very close to that name.called abhed Allah. Do some deep research and you will find that out for your self
Allah, Jahve and god is the same god, seen from three angles, interpreted in three ways.

Cape Town

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Allah, Jahve and god is the same god, seen from three angles, interpreted in three ways.
Not so. They are simply the same word in three different languages. Jewish Christians say Jaweh, Arabic Christians say Allah, and English Muslims say God, though they also say it in Arabic (Allah). I dont know of any Jewish Muslims but they presumable are comfortable with both Jaweh and Allah.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
Oh that's easy. You see, if Allah is God, and God doesn't exist, then Allah isn't God.
But if God does exist His name wouldn't be Allah, because that name doesn't appear in the Bible.

F

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
Not so. They are simply the same word in three different languages. Jewish Christians say Jaweh, Arabic Christians say Allah, and English Muslims say God, though they also say it in Arabic (Allah). I dont know of any Jewish Muslims but they presumable are comfortable with both Jaweh and Allah.
Jewish Muslims? Is there any such?

Christians, Jews and Muslims are called 'the Peoples of the book'. All have Abraham and Moses etc as their Patriarchs. Just three branches of the same religion.

F

Moves
08 Apr 08

Oh that's easy. You see, if Allah is God, and God doesn't exist, then Allah isn't God.
But if God does exist His name wouldn't be Allah, because that name doesn't appear in the Bible.
Nor is the english name 'God' written in the original languages of the bible. Nor the french 'Dieu', the spanish 'Diò'. God is just a word, his name is not god.

BM

RDU NC

Moves
08 Apr 08

Does he really exist?
Good question, but it is impossible to answer as stated. Please define you terms.

What do you mean by allah?

What do you mean by exist?

Cape Town

Moves
09 Apr 08

Nobody is claiming his name is Allah. Allah is not a name, it is the word 'God' in Arabic. It does appear in Arabic translations of the Bible.
You seem to be under the delusion that the Bible is a book written in English.

t
Gandalf's Hero.

And I should say????

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
I dont know where you get your info from. Lets get one thing strait right. Jews and jewish cristians don't say Any thing of the sort. Because it says in the bible you shouldn't use the Nome of the lord in vane...
And as far as I know their isnt a thing called Jewish Muslim, because these to religions are much to close to each other.