Public Challenge to FMF

Public Challenge to FMF

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by Dasa
Your playing word games again and this is being untruthful.
Every time someone disagrees with your relentless mind-numbingly ineffective pontificating, you claim they are making "word-games" or "falsity" or "dishonesty" or "untruthfulness" or you hurl some other lame insult.

If you are not a troll, then you are a joke, and a desperately poor representative of whatever ideology you are pedalling. I take my hat off to FMF for his persistence with you – sorry to be blunt, but you need your nuts slapping.

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by divegeester
I take my hat off to FMF for his persistence with you
Thanks.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
I understand that you do not share my belief system. I understand that you need there to be an "authority". Fortunately for both of us, I do not need to try to change your mind.
yes, this is one of the main stumbling blocks with me and Dasa's assertions about authority as well. Auhority comes from within, even if you are agreeing with "laid out" pardigms.
In this way , i can see not much difference between Dasa's refrence to authority and the christian posters' refrence to the authority dreived from the bible.

To me I couldn't put one over the other despite subscribing to vedic beliefs more than christian beliefs.

Even if one is a hardcore christian, the authority they derive from their bible has to pass through their own psycic "filters" before they can present it as "truth".

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
yes, this is one of the main stumbling blocks with me and Dasa's assertions about authority as well. Auhority comes from within, even if you are agreeing with "laid out" pardigms.
Personally, I think "authority" has got absolutely nothing to do with "spirituality" except in as much as the way it more often than not limits inquiry and heads off curiosity at the pass. "Authority" is what religionists brandish. I think "autonomy" is what you might mean when you say "authority comes from within". "Autonomy" is the essence of "spirituality". What on Earth is "authority" anyway, when one is talking about things that are unknown? For me, "authority" is the antithesis of "spirituality". Its intended outcomes are submission and conformity. It is one person seeking to have an angle on another person. Or it is 1,000,000,000 people seeking to have an angle on a different 1,000,000,000 people.

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Personally, I think "authority" has got absolutely nothing to do with "spirituality" except in as much as the way it more often than not limits inquiry and heads off curiosity at the pass. "Authority" is what religionists brandish. I think "autonomy" is what you might mean when you say "authority comes from within". "Autonomy" is the essence of "spirituality". ...[text shortened]... 000,000 people seeking to have an angle on a different 1,000,000,000 people.
In the two and half hours since this attempt to discuss spiritual matters with you was posted, you have posted half a dozen times on another thread droning on and on and on about how Dasa is treated unfairly by me. I think avalanchethecat's comments about the "quagmire" are spot on. Do you ever pause to reflect whether or not you yourself are rollocking in it knee deep while all the time telling yourself that you are trying to drain it?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Personally, I think "authority" has got absolutely nothing to do with "spirituality" except in as much as the way it more often than not limits inquiry and heads off curiosity at the pass. "Authority" is what religionists brandish. I think "autonomy" is what you might mean when you say "authority comes from within". "Autonomy" is the essence of "spirituality". ...[text shortened]... 000,000 people seeking to have an angle on a different 1,000,000,000 people.
Yes, autonomy,yes. And from your own INNER convictions comes (or not) you own authority.
I completely reject Dasa's or anyone elses (outside)authority over me or my "soul".
I have given up my individual thought processes to certain individuals that have earned the right to do so. Although these instances can be counted on one hand.

One noteworthy example was a Tibetan "Geshe-la"(ie. "doctor of divinity). But really , he looked just like a regular monk.
His "energy" was remrkable,though. He seeemed to understand all of our "illnesses"/short-comings with complete compassion a non-judgemental understanding. This kind of sincere attitude was totally "disarming for me and he is one individuals authority that I would adhere to without hesitation!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
In the two and half hours since this attempt to discuss spiritual matters with you was posted, you have posted half a dozen times on another thread droning on and on and on about how Dasa is treated unfairly by me. I think avalanchethecat's comments about the "quagmire" are spot on. Do you ever pause to reflect whether or not you yourself are rollocking in it knee deep while all the time telling yourself that you are trying to drain it?
You talking to me? ๐Ÿ™‚

I pause to reflect before every post. (Thank you Lord Shiva)

You got anything more specific?
How much more do I have to drill Dasa before I get back ona neutral footing with you? What would avalanchethecat have to say about by my repeated offers of diplomacy to you?
Do we even really need to bring the cat into this?

Really. Whats your beef with me? That I support Dasa? (not that this is the case, but lets just say I do , for arguements sake, have you not made your point already? Is there more that I am missing, because, like I've said, I really dont see why there should be a rift between us, but it takes 2 to tango, and if you continue to remain undiplomatic with me, then so be it.

All the best to you and yours ๐Ÿ™‚ -in all sincerity

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

What would avalanchethecat have to say about by my repeated offers of diplomacy to you?
He might well ask why it is me, and not the abusive and spectacularly doctrinaire Dasa, you are lecturing about the need for "open minded and non-judgemental enquiry" post after post after post.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
He might well ask why it is me, and not the abusive and spectacularly doctrinaire Dasa, you are lecturing about the need for "open minded and non-judgemental enquiry" post after post after post.
You're a nut (yes that was an insult-oh my god!!!)

Why continue hounding me?

Have I not made myself explicitly clear
(please, if any other posters can see where I've led FMF to his repeated responses to me, it would greatly appreciated. An outside, independent appraisal would be most welcome to get my bearings, once again.)

Like I said: I'm not sure who's doing the better satire now ๐Ÿ˜•

Now ,please have some compassion for me as I prepare to see Primus, my favourite band.
I'll be back in two days and happy to respond to even the smallest of comments.

Have a good weekend, everyone, I know I will-one way or the other

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Feb 11
1 edit

You're a nut (yes that was an insult-oh my god!!!)

Why continue hounding me?

Have I not made myself explicitly clear
(please, if any other posters can see where I've led FMF to his repeated responses to me, it would greatly appreciated. An outside, independent appraisal would be most welcome to get my bearings, once again.)

Like I said: I'm n smallest of comments.

Have a good weekend, everyone, I know I will-one way or the other
FMF is upset that his....... evasive, manipulating, fabricated, speculative and untruthful stand in this forum has been challenged and rejected....and exposed.

So then......

FMF constantly mis-quotes, takes out of context and purposely presents other persons comments, after manipulating and changing them....then he attacks.

FMF you must stop doing this.

Your self styled spirituality is a non event.........for you have not explained anything of it, except that you whimsically reject authority, you whimsically reject instruction, you whimsically reject common sense, you whimsically reject universal truth, you reject living with compassion, you reject the soul, you reject the realizations of others, and you reject presenting your spirituality in a spirituality discussion forum.

Anything about your beliefs that you have presented, have been so vague that one wonders what you are presenting at all.

Now......from this point onwards you are not to do the following.

1. take peoples comments out of context for the purpose of making the other seem in error.

2. saying someone has said something ...when they have not.

3. twist the meanings of words to make the other seem in error.

4. being untruthful.

5. manipulating the discussion by playing with words and there meanings.

6. falsely accusing the other by fabricating and speculating.

7. misrepresentation of others comments and then attacking.

8. rejecting whimsically without thought or reason.

9. agitating for the purpose of self amusement.

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

FMF is upset that his....... evasive, manipulating, fabricated, speculative and untruthful stand in this forum has been challenged and rejected....and exposed.

So then......

FMF constantly mis-quotes, takes out of context and purposely presents other persons comments, after manipulating and changing them....then he attacks.

FMF you must stop doing thi ...[text shortened]... ecting whimsically without thought or reason.

I take it from this deluge of abuse that I have passed the "Public Challenge to FMF" and you're trying to move back to your usual posting style.

F

Moves
25 Feb 11

Anything about your beliefs that you have presented, have been so vague that one wonders what you are presenting at all.
Perhaps you simply don't understand it. Perhaps you haven't approached it with an open mind. You must bear in mind that you and I have different belief systems.

n

Moves
25 Feb 11

So then......

FMF you must stop doing thi ...[text shortened]... ecting whimsically without thought or reason.

You are the biggest joke that has ever entered the fora.

l laugh when l hear anyone anywhere mention Vedanta because of you.

i am laughing now thinking about the damage you have done to your own message and brand through your incompetent, inept pathetic contradictory posts.

Please continue to post and continue to further arode whatever it was you weere trying to achieve.

You should not be defended because you are a fraud.

FMF has tried on many many cases to respond to your diatribe of farken disgraceful posts; and you do your very best to come across as the first class wa*ker that you are.

Hold a mirror up and take A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF TOOL.

F

Moves
26 Feb 11

Originally posted by Dasa a few days ago
Even when you reject something, it is not backed up by giving some higher proposal....you just say I reject ... and that's it....a 7 yr old child with cerebral palsy can reject, its not difficult.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Feb 11

I feel another name change for Dasa (ne Vishvashetu) coming on...