Proof that you love God

Proof that you love God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@sonship said
In the past Rajk999 and (I think) one of the two JWs (either Galveston or Robbie) have argued that to be born again does not pertain to the church age. The argument is made that only RESURRECTION of some event of the Second Coming of Christ brings about being born again.

However John speaks DURING the church age and says some have BEEN begotten of God.

[quote] "Everyo ...[text shortened]... ath and resurrection FOR me, I believe You. Thank You Lord Jesus, I can have a new birth."
Prayers from cult members like you, who have openly condemned Gods people and Gods religion as organisations of Satan, will fall on deaf ears.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

Prayers from cult members lik your, who have openly condemned Gods people and Gods religion as organisations of Satan, will fall on deaf ears.

I know some of you guys are going to ride that horse for all its worth. However, let me be clear.

Anyone, no matter in WHAT kind of organization she or he is in, who teaches that we can receive the risen Lord Jesus to be born again, is teaching the truth of the Gospel.

You can be in a organization usurped somehow by the Devil and still be faithfully speaking the Gospel.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
4 edits

Pushback: "But that's not what we want sonship. We want to insure that because you believe Protestantism or Catholicism are influenced by Satan, THEREFORE ... you are COMMITTED to saying NOTHING true of Christ can be located ANYWHERE in ANYTHING ANYONE does or says in that organization."

Excuse me. Excuse me. Babylon was a kingdom full of idolatry in which Israel was captured AWAY, a kingdom under the control of Satan. But a most spiritual servant of God was there in whom we are hard pressed to find an equal in insight into God's will - Daniel.

Sorry. Daniel was captive in a Satanic kingdom of Babylon. Daniel was still a perceptive and faithful servant of the Most High God. That goes for Daniel and his three companion Hebrew young men.

Look, its nothing personal guys. I just go by the Bible here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@sonship said
Look, its nothing personal guys. I just go by the Bible here.
The lost will glorify him in their endless woe ... they will be hung in chains of punishment as a deterrent to those on other worlds

Said sonship... he who is just “going by the bible”.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
4 edits

@divegeester

The lost will glorify him in their endless woe ... they will be hung in chains of punishment as a deterrent to those on other worlds

Prove that the above sentence contradicts the Bible.
Don't wait around for some atheist sidekick to bail you out with red herrings and distractions.
Don't modify or add commentary to the quote but use it as is.

I'll give you a half an hour.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
3 edits

By my time it is 2:07 pm EST.

Divegeester is going to show you all how the following sentence is against the teaching of the Bible.

Watch him that he doesn't ADD more words to heap on special effects to make the cut and paste more offensive.
Watch him that he doesn't wait for FMF or Ghost to run along aside him to help him with their whistles and comments.

Divegeester, mocks me for "going back the Bible".

Divgeester,FROM THE BIBLE, is going to prove that the above cut and paste from a old post of mine is AGAINST the Bible.

Let's see if he can do it.

Moves
21 May 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Prove that the above sentence contradicts the Bible.
Don't wait around for some atheist sidekick to bail you out with red herrings and distractions.
Don't modify or add commentary to the quote but use it as is.

I'll give you a half an hour.
Asking for the contradiction is the red herring. Are those word attributed to you biblically 'supported?!'

Previously when asked this (on the 26 Oct 14 in the thread - @sonship : on chains and other worlds) you replied:

"My opinion is that God may create other creatures. He says "Behold, I create all things new" and the universe is immense. Having given you my opinion on this I hasten to underline this is my speculation. Passages which lead me to believe these things I will not go into now."

So, even 5 years ago you were conceding you were just speculating and were not willing to give biblical passages to back up this speculation.

I'll give you 30 minutes to do so now...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
3 edits

I am not even going to read any other sidekick posts until Divegeester does his job.

Here's the cut and paste he is going to show is against the Bible's revelation.

What Divegeester has to do is show any or all of the points here are definitely contrary to what the Bible teaches.

1. Divegeester should show that there is no such thing as "the lost".

2.) Divegeester should show there is NO "endless woe" for the lost.

3.) Divegeester must prove that God does not intend that such lost will bring any glory to Himself.

4.) Divegeester must prove no such thing as "hung out in chains" pertains to the lost.

5.) DIvegeester must prove that future punishment of the lost is in no way a deterrent.

6.) Divegeester must prove no such thing as "other words" is possible in that coming age.

DIvegeester can't just argue that he doesn't LIKE what I wrote. He has to prove any or all of the points are against the BIble.

Maybe he'll do it ??
Maybe he'll have some ground for criticism ??

Then we'll see HOW MUCH and how devastating to the general idea of the sentence. HOW MUCH of a departure is it from the teaching of the Bible.

The ball's in his court.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Here come the red herrings.

"My opinion is that God may create other creatures. He says "Behold, I create all things new" and the universe is immense. Having given you my opinion on this I hasten to underline this is my speculation. Passages which lead me to believe these things I will not go into now."

So, even 5 years ago you were conceding you were just speculating and were not willing to give biblical passages to back up this speculation.

I'll give you 30 minutes to do so now...

About a minute and 30 seconds is all I need to debunk you on this Ghost.

Notice, there is a difference in me saying "this is speculation" and me saying "this is speculation which is AGAINST the Bible."

Nice try though.
Now let Divegeester walk on his own without you holding his hand and PROVE that the above hated cut and paste is AGAINST the teaching of the Bible.

And, I don't trust you. I think me saying something was my speculation had limits to probably extraterrestrial life on life on other planets. It was not a speculation that there may or may not be eternal punishment as a deterrent.

And I have explained before that the phrase "other worlds" does not INSIST to be "other planets". "Worlds" in the New Testament can mean "ages" or epochs of time - other worlds.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 May 19

@sonship said
I am not even going to read any other sidekick posts until Divegeester does his job.

Here's the cut and paste he is going to show is against the Bible's revelation.

What Divegeester has to do is show any or all of the po ...[text shortened]... ntence. HOW MUCH of a departure is it from the teaching of the Bible.

The ball's in his court.
You are such an incredibly stupid man.
The burden of proof of nonsense assertions is on the shoulders of the fool that makes them.
It is not up to others to disprove his assertions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

So Ghost has come in to help Divegeester.
And now Rajk999 rushes in to help Divegeester with his typical ad hom.

Who are we waiting for next (besides Divegeester)?
Probably FMF will throw in his two cents to give him a hand?

Let's see how many "helpers" he'll need to bolster him up to do his job.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19

1. Divegeester should show that there is no such thing as "the lost".

2.) Divegeester should show there is NO "endless woe" for the lost.

3.) Divegeester must prove that God does not intend that such lost will bring any glory to Himself.

4.) Divegeester must prove no such thing as "hung out in chains" pertains to the lost.

5.) DIvegeester must prove that future punishment of the lost is in no way a deterrent.

6.) Divegeester must prove no such thing as "other words" is possible in that coming age.

DIvegeester can't just argue that he doesn't LIKE what I wrote. He has to prove any or all of the points are against the BIble.

Don't rush him now. Maybe he's ... busy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
6 edits

@sonship

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

Notice how a liar alters quotations to say what HE wants it to say.

Compare my paragraph to what Divegeester wrote here:

Can you trust this guy to be accurate?
"Deter other worlds" became "a deterrent to those ON other worlds."

That way he can push the space alien narrative as a criticism of my faith.

https://www.dailychess.com/forum/spirituality/the-space-alien-thing.173938

Moves
21 May 19

@rajk999 said
You are such an incredibly stupid man.
The burden of proof of nonsense assertions is on the shoulders of the fool that makes them.
It is not up to others to disprove his assertions.
Precisely sir.

He admits that his assertions are speculation and is unwilling to provide any biblical basis for them. Instead, he brazenly asks for evidence they are unbiblical.

It's like me speculating Moses was left-handed, and instead of providing biblical support for this, asking instead that people show evidence that he wasn't left-handed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

He admits that his assertions are speculation and is unwilling to provide any biblical basis for them. Instead, he brazenly asks for evidence they are unbiblical.

This matter of criticism has been discussed by me quite extensively. Maybe you didn't read some replies.

But I have gone through every point of the paragraph.
YOUR buddy Divegeester just had to bring it up again.
So let him reopen what has been previously gone over, since it is just too good for him to let go.

I am sure that whatever I write will be REPETITION of points of explanation made before.

This argument has be revisited, and revisited, and re-revisited because its just too rich to Divegeester to drop. I would be RE-explaining anything on it, I am pretty sure, at this point.