1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:15
    YouTube

looks like our evolutionary cousins have empathy, a sense of morality and fairness, just like us.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 07:34
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk

looks like our evolutionary cousins have empathy, a sense of morality and fairness, just like us.
    They were designed by God to have those abilities just like us. God designed us with greater abilities characteristics of God Himself. HalleluYah !!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 08:071 edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk

who knows maybe they will post a response confirming your text after reflecting upon
    the matter, talking about it amongst themselves and forming a reasoned consensus.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 08:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    who knows maybe they will post a response confirming your text after reflecting upon
    the matter, talking about it amongst themselves and forming a reasoned consensus.
    The text didn't say they could read or write English.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 08:20
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The text didn't say they could read or write English.
    ahh i see one of the primates has responded already 😛
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 08:22
    ahh i see one of the primates has responded already 😛
    You better believe it.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 19:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They were designed by God to have those abilities just like us. God designed us with greater abilities characteristics of God Himself. HalleluYah !!!
    you remind me of one of those monkeys. you do to good knowledge what that monkey did to its cucumber slice.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 20:21
    you remind me of one of those monkeys. you do to good knowledge what that monkey did to its cucumber slice.
    The grapes taste better. What do you expect?
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 20:371 edit
    Have you bothered to educate yourself at all yet on the topics of animal consciousness and cognition, etc? I recall the last time we discussed such topics, your grasp of the material was atrocious and shameful. Remember, you implied that your rabbits are not conscious because they do not speak your language, do not have tea parties with you, etc?

Would you like some additional links or references so that you can do some more study to dispel your ignorance on these matters? If so, please PM me.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 20:43
    I would imagine you would prefer the sour ones.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 20:45
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Have you bothered to educate yourself at all yet on the topics of animal consciousness and cognition, etc? I recall the last time we discussed such topics, your grasp of the material was atrocious and shameful. Remember, you implied that your rabbits are not conscious because they do not speak your language, do not have tea parties with you, etc?

Wou ...[text shortened]... that you can do some more study to dispel your ignorance on these matters? If so, please PM me.
    He will check with the leadership and get back to you, or not.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 May '12 00:54
    as a descendant of primates, i would expect you to behave like one. you have not disappointed.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 May '12 01:53
    Lol... Give them about a billion years and they just might..Right? Oh no. I forgot, they've already had that much time and so far no comparison to man.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 May '12 03:19
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol... Give them about a billion years and they just might..Right? Oh no. I forgot, they've already had that much time and so far no comparison to man.
    who said there is no comparison? they have communities, communication along with well developed senses of empathy, fairness and morality. some can even use tools. you don't have to wait a billion years. it's here now.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 May '12 03:42
    who said there is no comparison? they have communities, communication along with well developed senses of empathy, fairness and morality. some can even use tools. you don't have to wait a billion years. it's here now.
    Uh, why aren't they human as we are now? Haven't they been around as long as our supposed ancestors? Why haven't they "evolved" as we have according to evolution? Did they just miss the boat or pick a wrong branch in the tree of evolution?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree