Priests Rape Boys

Priests Rape Boys

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by 7ate9
why don't you help the children... you idiot!
I've been doing my part by ridiculing the Catholic Church's handling of Cardinal Law's case for many months in this very forum.

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06

well just make sure you don't take out anyone else who cares about the situation also. the best answers are found in a combination of places in life from those who care.
Do you think a solution ought to include consideration for minimizing the Church's embarrassment?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06
1 edit

nobody who cares about the situation needs to be told this.
This is objectively false. If the priests and bishops had been mindful of this application of the Golden Rule, the thousands of molestations would never have happened. I'd say a reminder is definitely in order, as they are still happening today.

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06

get some intellect and learn where you are able and NOT able to help.
I don't take orders from fools or New Zealanders.

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 06

i find this offensive. nobody who cares about the situation needs to be told this.
You can find what you like.

You jokers need some street justice. Those sickos (and their supporters like you) should be living in a country where the angry parents take the law into their hands proceed to stick a broom handle up the Catholic priests butt and then execute them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jul 06

i would have thought the one who needed the most help is the one who is condemed. those around the offending priest have insight, so i would have thought they would have more understanding as to the reasons why. if people do like what bush does and just blow the whole up then you also blow up innocent people with answers of insight! that's one thing you don't want in situations like this... innocent deaths. more of the wrongs would continue.
I agree. What I meant was that the church must condemn the action not the offender. The offender does need alot of support and assistance from the community as well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Jul 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I've been doing my part by ridiculing the Catholic Church's handling of Cardinal Law's case for many months in this very forum.
And the funny thing is, is that you actually believe this helps the children.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Jul 06

Originally posted by Conrau K
I agree. What I meant was that the church must condemn the action not the offender. The offender does need alot of support and assistance from the community as well.
What F'ing BS. The church must not condemn the offender ?? The offender needs support ? You dunce !