Pope is coming to Glasgow

Pope is coming to Glasgow

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
we are not inspired prophets, we have never claimed to be inspired prophets, we have merely sought to understand prophecies ALREADY WRITTEN
we are not inspired prophets, we have never claimed to be inspired prophets, we have merely sought to understand prophecies ALREADY WRITTEN

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

we have nothing to fear, for Christ clearly states,

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

by their fruits you shall recognise those men,

that is the paedophiles of Christendom, the warmongers of Christendom, the greedy and corrupt leaders of Christendom, the acceptance of anti biblical teachings like evolution by Christendom, the fornicators of Christendom, the drunkards of Christendom, the genocidal maniacs of Christendom, the ethnic cleansing of Christendom, the abortions of Christendom, the blessings of gay marriages of Christendom, the list goes on and on, clearly it is not us that have anything to fear, but you people, for Christ clearly identifies you.

Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tr ...[text shortened]... or Christ clearly identifies you.

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

that is the paedophiles of Christendom, the warmongers of Christendom, the greedy and corrupt leaders of Christendom, the acceptance of anti biblical teachings like evolution by Christendom, the fornicators of Christendom, the drunkards of Christendom, the genocidal maniacs of Christendom, the ethnic cleansing of Christendom, the abortions of Christendom, the blessings of gay marriages of Christendom, the list goes on and on, clearly it is not us that have anything to fear, but you people, for Christ clearly identifies you.

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10
1 edit

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tr ...[text shortened]... or Christ clearly identifies you.

Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men. A rotten tree producing worthless fruit!

rc

Moves
16 Sep 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
Clearly .. 😀.. he can protest all he likes. The JWs called themselves Gods Prophet. They will surely have to give account for that lie.
rich coming from someone unable to relate a single ministry experience,

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Sep 10

rich coming from someone unable to relate a single ministry experience,
Hey what you doing up so late messing around on the computer. Dont you have a wife? Careful now .. better get to bed and do something ... or cant you JWs perform there. Anyway nature abhors a vacuum... someone else will help you with your husbandly duties ... 😀

rc

Moves
17 Sep 10
1 edit

Hey what you doing up so late messing around on the computer. Dont you have a wife? Careful now .. better get to bed and do something ... or cant you JWs perform there. Anyway nature abhors a vacuum... someone else will help you with your husbandly duties ... 😀
i am playing chess with my friends, my wife is sleeping soundly after having bathed me, cooked me a dinner, massaged me, made love to me, brought me a beer afterwards and kissed me good night.

I guess its biting the pillow for a tosser like you, but you can always fantasise.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Sep 10

i am playing chess with my friends, my wife is sleeping soundly after having bathed me, cooked me a dinner, massaged me, made love to me, brought me a beer afterwards and kissed me good night.

I guess its biting the pillow for a tosser like you, but you can always fantasise.
Nice .. youre very tolerant .. an open marriage. Thats good.

And your wife's boyfriend is "ME" ! Tell him I said hi and you continue to play chess and defend the JWs ...😀

rc

Moves
17 Sep 10

Nice .. youre very tolerant .. an open marriage. Thats good.

And your wife's boyfriend is "ME" ! Tell him I said hi and you continue to play chess and defend the JWs ...😀
actually my wife is a Pakistani Christian, she would never go out with a guy with a Muslim name, like RajK

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Sep 10

you can get to see him for twenty pounds, per person, which apparently includes some kind of package, maybe an indulgence here an indulgence there, who can tell. I plan to sneak in and witness to him, hoping to bring him to an accurate knowledge of truth, wish me luck 🙂
I wouldn't waste my breath. The pope is boring anyway.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
17 Sep 10

I was reading an article about JW's and how they have a high percentage of mentally ill among their ranks. Most cults do.

Manny

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Sep 10

Originally posted by menace71
I was reading an article about JW's and how they have a high percentage of mentally ill among their ranks. Most cults do.

Manny
We have a high % of mentally ill JWs on RHP ..its like 100% 😀 .. most chess clubs do.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Sep 10

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tr ...[text shortened]... y, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men. A rotten tree producing worthless fruit!
😴
And yet those posts change nothing. I'm almost tempted to message Russ for you wasting space🙂