1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:22
    @chaney3 said
    Move on petty man.
    Is this the point you remove the mask and say something depraved?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Is this the point you remove the mask and say something depraved?
    Nope.
    My current posts will speak for themselves.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:29
    @chaney3 said
    Nope.
    My current posts will speak for themselves.
    Your previous ones didn't?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:37
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your previous ones didn't?
    Again, you're acting like a petty man.
    It's quite cowardly.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:42
    @chaney3 said
    Again, you're acting like a petty man.
    It's quite cowardly.
    Cowardice is hiding from the vile comments you made previously in these forums, arguably the most depraved things ever posted here.

Perhaps you have forgotten them?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:55
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Cowardice is hiding from the vile comments you made previously in these forums, arguably the most depraved things ever posted here.

Perhaps you have forgotten them?
    So be it.
    I have no interest in debating this with you, as I am not concerned about your opinion of me.
    My LGBT thread is asking a valid question.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 00:50
    @chaney3 said
    You don't like to hear that though, because it allows you to ignore what Jesus said, and remain your angry, sarcastic, coarse persona on these forums.
    What is your persona on these forums?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 01:20
    @fmf said
    What is your persona on these forums?
    As you so often do, you've left out a portion of what I wrote, which dealt with repenting AND changing one's ways if they claim to be a Christian.

Dive has already admitted to being a terrible Christian because he admits that he is wrong, but refuses to change. I would like to know why. Jesus demands change, or He says that "He never knew you".

This is a question that you can also ask dive, instead of me, since you are replying to a post directed at him.

Please stop dissecting my posts, it's a dishonest practice.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:34
    @chaney3 said
    As you so often do, you've left out a portion of what I wrote, which dealt with repenting AND changing one's ways if they claim to be a Christian.
    What "repenting" are you referring to?

I see only hypocrisy on your part; I see no "repenting".
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:36
    @chaney3 said
    Dive has already admitted to being a terrible Christian because he admits that he is wrong, but refuses to change. I would like to know why. Jesus demands change, or He says that "He never knew you".
    What do you mean he "refuses to change"?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:411 edit
    @chaney3 said
    This is a question that you can also ask dive, instead of me, since you are replying to a post directed at him.
    But, I am not an abuser of alcohol ~ who has an unhealthy obsession with, and fixation on, divegeester and who has started literally dozens of creepy threads stalking him ~ like you are. So the conversations I have with him, including the questions I ask him, are different from yours.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:46
    @chaney3 said
    You are wrong dive. Jesus calls us to repent and change, not just continuing the same old sins, day after day.You don't like to hear that though, because it allows you to ignore what Jesus said, and remain your angry, sarcastic, coarse persona on these forums.Do you really think Jesus is stupid?
    I've read the whole post, again.

You don't like to hear that though, because it allows you to ignore what Jesus said, and remain your angry, sarcastic, coarse persona on these forums.

What is YOUR persona on these forums?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:461 edit
    @FMF

You've posted 3 times for 1 post, in which you have deliberately dissected, which I have asked you to not do.

I was replying to dive, nothing creepy about it.

Don't engage with me if you're gonna cherry pick apart my posts and dilute the primary context. You do it all the time, and it's wrong.

Thank you.

Edit: make that 4 posts, and counting.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:48
    @chaney3 said
    Don't engage with me if you're gonna cherry pick apart my posts and dilute the primary context. You do it all the time, and it's wrong.
    Is there something specific about your persona that entitles you to complain about someone else's persona while, at the same time, mentioning "Jesus" over and over again?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '20 02:501 edit
    @chaney3 said
    I was replying to dive, nothing creepy about it.
    I think the way you stalk him, start threads directed at him personally, and all your sexual insults and taunting aimed at him is as creepy as it gets.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree