"Only God's judgment is infallible..."

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
I am not going to play this game of yours. It's not that I "cannot quote one example". It's that I think you are a tedious jerk.
Make claims and then fail to back them up and then say I’m playing games. Typical FMF.

F

Moves
12 Dec 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Make claims and then fail to back them up and then say I’m playing games. Typical FMF.
Yes, I have made claims about what I have and haven\'t addressed in my own posts. I don't have to back these claims up because both you and I read those posts.

Moves
12 Dec 17

Yes, I have made claims about what I have and haven\'t addressed in my own posts. I don't have to back these claims up because both you and I read those posts.
Case in point. More claims that you cannot back up.

F

Moves
12 Dec 17

Case in point. More claims that you cannot back up.
I can back them up. But I'm treating your behaviour as trolling instead

Moves
12 Dec 17

I can back them up. But I'm treating your behaviour as trolling instead
I can back them up.

Demonstrably so. 😀

F

Moves
12 Dec 17

[b] I can back them up.

Demonstrably so. 😀[/b]
You seem to be not reading the other bits of my posts where I explain that I am not willing to repeat myself over and over again at your behest because I perceive your requests for me to do so as you trolling.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
12 Dec 17

Demonstrably so.
I wonder, do you think you are fooling people?

Moves
13 Dec 17

Originally posted by @apathist
I wonder, do you think you are fooling people?
Why would I want to fool people?

F

Moves
13 Dec 17

Why would I want to fool people?
Perhaps because you have the biggest chip on your shoulder that I have ever seen anyone have in this community in all the years I have been here.

Moves
13 Dec 17

Perhaps because you have the biggest chip on your shoulder that I have ever seen anyone have in this community in all the years I have been here.
How could you have ever overlooked yourself? 😀

F

Moves
13 Dec 17

How could you have ever overlooked yourself? 😀
Nope. I have included myself in the analysis.

Moves
13 Dec 17

Nope. I have included myself in the analysis.
Whom do you think I have a grudge or grievance against?

F

Moves
13 Dec 17

Whom do you think I have a grudge or grievance against?
Indirectly, and perhaps subconsciously, against the people who raised you - for the damage they so obviously did, as we have already discussed in the past. But, more directly, and consciously, the chip on your shoulder has its gormless chin jutted out in the direction of people more at ease with themselves and more intellectually balanced than you seem to be, for making you look like a jerk when you interact with them. 😉

Moves
13 Dec 17
3 edits

Indirectly, and perhaps subconsciously, against the people who raised you - for the damage they so obviously did, as we have already discussed in the past. But, more directly, and consciously, the chip on your shoulder has its gormless chin jutted out in the direction of people more at ease with themselves and more intellectually balanced than you seem to be, for making you look like a jerk when you interact with them. 😉
Wow FMF seems I may have touched a nerve with you. You seem upset. Could it be that you feel intimidated by Christians and if you can’t get enough satisfaction from bashing their religion you resort to personal insults? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

F

Moves
13 Dec 17

Wow FMF seems I may have touched a nerve with you. You seem upset. blah blah blah
No. Not upset in the slightest. You asked me who I thought you seem to have a grudge or grievance against. So I told you.