Offensive god-less Darwinist joke

Offensive god-less Darwinist joke

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
17 Sep 05

A little boy is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying his eyes out. A god-less Darwinist approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little boy turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The god-less Darwinist slowly looks around him while starting to undress and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
17 Sep 05

Q: What's the difference between real Darwin and a picture of Darwin?

A: It only takes one nail to hang up the picture.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Sep 05
5 edits

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
A little boy is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying his eyes out. A god-less Darwinist approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little boy turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The god-less Darwinist slowly looks around him while starting to undress and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"
As an altarboy is leaving to go home, the godless Darwinist says, "See you later alligator."
The altarboy replies, "In a while pedophile."

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Sep 05

What do K-mart and godless Darwinists have in common?

They both have little boys' underwear half off.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
17 Sep 05

Why don't godless southern darwinists screw standing up ?

They're afraid someone will see them and think that they're dancing .

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
17 Sep 05

I'm highly offended. I've just alerted this post, and I'll set my alert-bot on high. You Darwin-less heathens.

N

The sky

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by David C
I'm highly offended. I've just alerted this post, and I'll set my alert-bot on high. You Darwin-less heathens.
They are just telling the truth. Everybody knows that all God-less Darwinists are child molesters. What I don't understand is why it says "joke" in the subject line.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

the people that alerted the other joke are sensative about the men in dresses they worship. what a bunch of cry babies no wonder they are made to sit in their own pew.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Sep 05

Hoe, I would think that the thread title, "Offensive god-less Darwinist jokes," would be sufficient disclaimer.

Besides the Catholic priests never hurt anybody. All atheists sacrifice kittens. Therefore, all Darwinists sacrifice kittens.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by telerion
Hoe, I would think that the thread title, "Offensive god-less Darwinist jokes," would be sufficient disclaimer.

Besides the Catholic priests never hurt anybody. All atheists sacrifice kittens. Therefore, all Darwinists sacrifice kittens.
A young economist and an old godless Darwinist are sitting at a bar.
The young economist says, "I'd give anything to make some money."
The godless Darwinist unzips his drawers.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by telerion

Darwinists eat their own babys in secret midnight rituals on the eve of Halloween . There are covens of them living amoung us . In the book of Revelations , it clearly shows that C Darwin was the prophecized "Whore of Babylon" . If you read "Origion of Species" backwards in a mirror , many passages of the "Satanic Bible" and all of the collective lyrics of the Beatles can be found .

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Sep 05

What's the difference between Darwin and a large part of the Catholic clergy?

A large part of the Catholic clergy don't molest children.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
What's the difference between Darwin and a large part of the Catholic clergy?

A large part of the Catholic clergy don't molest children.
What kind of fish do godless darwinists eat on friday ?

Nun .

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
17 Sep 05

*waiting to see if a godless Darwinist is demented enough to perform the meltdown act to get this thread deleted *

a

Meddling with things

Moves
17 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
*waiting to see if a godless Darwinist is demented enough to perform the meltdown act to get this thread deleted *
Is it me?