1. Meddling with things
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 17:23
    A little boy is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying his eyes out. A god-less Darwinist approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little boy turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The god-less Darwinist slowly looks around him while starting to undress and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 17:34
    Q: What's the difference between real Darwin and a picture of Darwin?

A: It only takes one nail to hang up the picture.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 17:345 edits
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    A little boy is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying his eyes out. A god-less Darwinist approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little boy turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The god-less Darwinist slowly looks around him while starting to undress and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"
    As an altarboy is leaving to go home, the godless Darwinist says, "See you later alligator."
    The altarboy replies, "In a while pedophile."
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 17:39
    What do K-mart and godless Darwinists have in common?

They both have little boys' underwear half off.
  5. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 17:42
    Why don't godless southern darwinists screw standing up ?

They're afraid someone will see them and think that they're dancing .
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:05
    I'm highly offended. I've just alerted this post, and I'll set my alert-bot on high. You Darwin-less heathens.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:10
    Originally posted by David C
    I'm highly offended. I've just alerted this post, and I'll set my alert-bot on high. You Darwin-less heathens.
    They are just telling the truth. Everybody knows that all God-less Darwinists are child molesters. What I don't understand is why it says "joke" in the subject line.
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:12
    the people that alerted the other joke are sensative about the men in dresses they worship. what a bunch of cry babies no wonder they are made to sit in their own pew.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:15
    Hoe, I would think that the thread title, "Offensive god-less Darwinist jokes," would be sufficient disclaimer.

Besides the Catholic priests never hurt anybody. All atheists sacrifice kittens. Therefore, all Darwinists sacrifice kittens.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    Hoe, I would think that the thread title, "Offensive god-less Darwinist jokes," would be sufficient disclaimer.

Besides the Catholic priests never hurt anybody. All atheists sacrifice kittens. Therefore, all Darwinists sacrifice kittens.
    A young economist and an old godless Darwinist are sitting at a bar.
    The young economist says, "I'd give anything to make some money."
    The godless Darwinist unzips his drawers.
  11. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:23
    Originally posted by telerion

Darwinists eat their own babys in secret midnight rituals on the eve of Halloween . There are covens of them living amoung us . In the book of Revelations , it clearly shows that C Darwin was the prophecized "Whore of Babylon" . If you read "Origion of Species" backwards in a mirror , many passages of the "Satanic Bible" and all of the collective lyrics of the Beatles can be found .
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:26
    What's the difference between Darwin and a large part of the Catholic clergy?

A large part of the Catholic clergy don't molest children.
  13. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:30
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What's the difference between Darwin and a large part of the Catholic clergy?

A large part of the Catholic clergy don't molest children.
    What kind of fish do godless darwinists eat on friday ?

Nun .
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:30
    *waiting to see if a godless Darwinist is demented enough to perform the meltdown act to get this thread deleted *
  15. Meddling with things
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 18:41
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    *waiting to see if a godless Darwinist is demented enough to perform the meltdown act to get this thread deleted *
    Is it me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree