Nostradamus Predictions for December, 2012

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Dec 11

Following scripture passage sums up my point of view: "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Your view?

Moves
29 Dec 11

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Nostradamus Predictions for December, 2012

Following scripture passage sums up my point of view: "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Your view?[/b]
Quoting a supposedly divinely inspired letter, supposedly from Paul to a younger colleague, is a perfect example of the human failing which it criticizes.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
Quoting a supposedly divinely inspired letter, supposedly from Paul to a younger colleague, is a perfect example of the human failing which it criticizes.
This is proved by the fact that there are so many people today that believe
in the theory of evolution and that there is no God. That they have such
itching ears to hear something that supports these myths.

P.S. They seem to make heros and gods out of those that are most
vocal in supporting these myths.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 11

Your view?[/b]
What has Nostradamus got to do with Biblical scripture?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Dec 11

Originally posted by divegeester
What has Nostradamus got to do with Biblical scripture?
The people that believe in the predictions of Nostradmus are also
like those with the itching ears to hear anything other than what
is Biblical truth.

Moves
30 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
This is proved by the fact that there are so many people today that believe
in the theory of evolution and that there is no God. That they have such
itching ears to hear something that supports these myths.

P.S. They seem to make heros and gods out of those that are most
vocal in supporting these myths.
I think the two beliefs are unrelated to one another.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 11

Originally posted by JS357
I think the two beliefs are unrelated to one another.
So do I.

Not sure why there was a need for you to explain that...!

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
30 Dec 11

Your view?[/b]
that's a description of a man of science becoming a creationist.

F

Moves
30 Dec 11

A Nostradamus prophecy doesn't differ much from biblical prophecies.

To make a prophecy true, you have to interprete the words heavily. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: Check.

When something already has happened it is very conviently to find a prophecy showing it, and forget about the prophecies that didn't turn out to happen. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: Check.

It is always easy to make a prophecy everyone knows anyway will become true. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: Check.

So the bible is very comparable to the bible (and vice versa). Same methods, same blurry formulations, same heavy interpretations, samo samo.

Science says that there is no way to predict accurately the future.

If anyone object to my words: Please predict, with accuracy, the next president who will be murdered, state date adn why and by whom. Then we will sit down and see if prophecies or foretellings really works.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Dec 11

Originally posted by FabianFnas

To make a prophecy true, you have to interprete the words heavily. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: Check.

When something already has happened it is very conviently to find a prophecy showing it, and forget about the prophecies that didn't turn out to happen. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: ...[text shortened]... adn why and by whom. Then we will sit down and see if prophecies or foretellings really works.
I see a big difference between the Prophecies of Nostradamus and
those in the Holy Bible. Your description fits the obscure prophecies
of Nostradamus very well. However, your description does not come
close to describing those in the Holy Bible. The prophecies in the
Holy Bible are much more detailed and none have been proven
wrong. That can not be said of the prophecies of Nostradamus.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
30 Dec 11

Originally posted by FabianFnas

When something already has happened it is very conviently to find a prophecy showing it, and forget about the prophecies that didn't turn out to happen. Nostradamus: Check. Bible: ...[text shortened]... adn why and by whom. Then we will sit down and see if prophecies or foretellings really works.
that's pretty much how most "prophecies" work.

F

Moves
30 Dec 11

Your words mean nothing. Not worth commenting. You are indoctrinated. Nothing more.

F

Moves
30 Dec 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
that's pretty much how most "prophecies" work.
No, that's pretty much how most prophecies don't work. Not even most, but all.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 11

Your view?[/b]
This is why Christians should turn away from those claiming to predict the future. We're warned against occult practices or dabbling in them ourselves. This is why I quit practicing with the Tarot and quit compiling astrological charts. Especially in the current climate of unsettled uncertainty, I could make a mint, but I value my soul more than that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 11
1 edit

This may be true, but the time of Prophecy is over. Those who prophesy now are not of God. They are taking advantage of people who are lost and trying to find their way home. Remember, ye shall know them by their fruits. If ANY of their prophecies are wrong, they are not a prophet of God. The Bible has at least taught us this much.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up." -- Hosea 8:7, KJV

The time of Prophecy is over. The time of Reaping the Whirlwind has begun.