No pre-tribulaion rapture

No pre-tribulaion rapture

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which is all 100% bullshyte. 2000 years is long enough to wait for this supposed rapture. It won't happen in 20,000 years much less in a few years.
You don't really know. You are just speculating, right?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Aug 14
1 edit

I believe that I have established that there are early pre-tribulation ripe believers and there are late tribulation ripe believers.

There are the two pre-tribulation groups raptured -

1.) The living Firstfruits of Revelation 14.

2.) The deceased Manchild of Revelation 12.

Some living overcomers and some "sleeping" or deceased overcomers are raptured before the great tribulation.

Please notice now that the Manchild who is to rule the nations with an irod rod, does what Jesus is going to do. So they are co-kings with Jesus.

JESUS REIGNS WITH IRON ROD -

"And out of His mouth proceeds a sharp sword, that with it He might smite the nations; and He will shepherd them with an iron rod ..." (Rev. 19:15a)

"Ask of Me, And I will give the nations as Your inheritance and the limits of the earth as Your possession You will break them with an iron rod; You will shatter them like a potter's vessel." (Psalm 2:8,9)

OVERCOMERS WILL REIGN WITH AN IRON ROD -

"And he who overcomes and he who keeps My works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will shepherd them with an iron rod, as vessels of pottery are broken in pieces, AS I ALSO HAVE RECEIVED FROM MY FATHER." (Rev. 2:26,27)

No wonder, Satan having failed to prevent the Son of God from overcoming, still seeks to prevent some of the SAINTS of Christ from overcoming THROUGH the grace of Christ.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
You don't really know. You are just speculating, right?
Half of that is NOT speculation. No tribulation, end days, any of the BS in the LAST 2000 years and there is not indication of anything happening in the NEXT 2000 years. You theists have been predicting end days and all that rot every generation but each NEW generation of theistic idiots say THESE ARE THE END TIMES, REPENT WHILE YOU CAN. Then no end days happen. A generation later, another assshole goes THESE ARE THE END DAYS, etc., etc,. ad nauseam.

So here we are again, another set of asssholes saying the same thing. Don't you think it's time to end the charade?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 14

Half of that is NOT speculation. No tribulation, end days, any of the BS in the LAST 2000 years and there is not indication of anything happening in the NEXT 2000 years. You theists have been predicting end days and all that rot every generation but each NEW generation of theistic idiots say THESE ARE THE END TIMES, REPENT WHILE YOU CAN. Then no end days ha ...[text shortened]... n, another set of asssholes saying the same thing. Don't you think it's time to end the charade?
Maybe half of what I say is not speculating either. There is a lot of speculating about evolution and the age of the earth too, but you believe most, if not all, of it, right?

I believe what the Holy Bible says about Jesus. I also belive that the Shroud of Turin is proof of His resurrection from the dead. That gives me reason to believe he will also keep His promised to return in the last days. Jesus said it was not for us to know the day or the hour, but we can speculate about it all we want.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 14

Maybe half of what I say is not speculating either. There is a lot of speculating about evolution and the age of the earth too, but you believe most, if not all, of it, right?

I believe what the Holy Bible says about Jesus. I also belive that the Shroud of Turin is proof of His resurrection from the dead. That gives me reason to believe he will also ke ...[text shortened]... s said it was not for us to know the day or the hour, but we can speculate about it all we want.
I'm not waiting around. 2000 years is WAY long enough and people should realize that and not obsess over the last days. Any last days thing will be MANKIND offing himself, not some insane jealous god of ancient fiction.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 14

I'm not waiting around. 2000 years is WAY long enough and people should realize that and not obsess over the last days. Any last days thing will be MANKIND offing himself, not some insane jealous god of ancient fiction.
So you believe God was insane to create humans and all the animals?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 14

So you believe God was insane to create humans and all the animals?
No, the original humans writing the god story made it a caricature of humans. No god would have human attributes like jealousy. That is preposterous, a god would be JEALOUS of humans, this being who could conjure up entire universes? The amazing part is you can't see that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 14
1 edit

No, the original humans writing the god story made it a caricature of humans. No god would have human attributes like jealousy. That is preposterous, a god would be JEALOUS of humans, this being who could conjure up entire universes? The amazing part is you can't see that.
It is more amazing that you can not see that God should also have jealousy, when He created humans after His likeness. Humans are jealous of many things.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 14
1 edit

It is more amazing that you can not see that God should also have jealousy, when He created humans after His likeness. Humans are jealous of many things.
Total BS. Humans hand crafted their idea of a god which included human attributes, not the other way round.

Can you really be that stupid that you think a god who can at the snap of its rhetorical fingers engender an entire universe into existence could ever be jealous of humans? or jealous of who or what humans worship?

That is bizarre for anyone to even THINK a god would stoop to jealousy.

Like a human owning an ant colony being jealous of some ants but not others. Just stupid.

Read a book!

Moves
15 Aug 14

We know that God created man in His own image. And the reason we know that is because a man,
or a group of men, and maybe a few women, somewhere along the line, decided that it must be so.

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
We know that God created man in His own image. And the reason we know that is because a man,
or a group of men, and maybe a few women, somewhere along the line, decided that it must be so.

I came to the Old Testament through first becomming familiar with Jesus of Nazareth. He won my approval as being a person of integrity as no other history has ever known.

Once I saw that Jesus took the Old Testament seriously, I decided that I should also take it seriously.

The bogus claim that just some arbitrary people duped the world into believing statements in the Bible is unrepresentative of the issue. Someone quite extraordinary influenced me that His credibility was beyond reproach.

Skeptics, agnostics, and atheists have NO ONE whose word and living command more respect and trust than Jesus of Nazareth.

You want to run with Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking on the major issues of life? You go ahead. I'll run with the words and life of Jesus.

rc

Moves
15 Aug 14

yes to a drugged balloonist spangle like you😵

Read a book!

Moves
15 Aug 14

Originally posted by sonship

I came to the Old Testament through first becomming familiar with Jesus of Nazareth. He won my approval as being a person of integrity as no other history has ever known.

Once I saw that Jesus took the Old Testament seriously, I decided that I should also take it seriously.

The bogus claim that just some arbitrary people duped the world into ...[text shortened]... n Hawking on the major issues of life? You go ahead. I'll run with the words and life of Jesus.
Richard Dawkins? Stephen Hawking? Why are you getting so defensive? The man was Moses,
not some arbitrary charlatan who tried to dupe the world.

Do you deny that Moses and his learned team of advisers wrote the Book of Genesis?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 14

Total BS. Humans hand crafted their idea of a god which included human attributes, not the other way round.

Can you really be that stupid that you think a god who can at the snap of its rhetorical fingers engender an entire universe into existence could ever be jealous of humans? or jealous of who or what humans worship?

That is bizarre for anyone to ...[text shortened]... sy.

Like a human owning an ant colony being jealous of some ants but not others. Just stupid.
That does not work because man could not have created himself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 14

Richard Dawkins? Stephen Hawking? Why are you getting so defensive? The man was Moses,
not some arbitrary charlatan who tried to dupe the world.

Do you deny that Moses and his learned team of advisers wrote the Book of Genesis?
Moses and his learned team of advisor were apparently much smarter than Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, or any other person that the atheists worship.