Nipples!

Nipples!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
02 Mar 11
4 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
It's a wishy washy god because the whole thing was made up by men, no god needed. Men needed to control other men and subjugate women after previous religions had women in the domineering role. Men decided they did not like that so invented a male centric god. Thus the god comes out as spiteful, jealous, willful, and more than a little bit insane. A real go ets stimulating the right part of the brain. This is in fact, the basis for religious feeling.
==================================
It's a wishy washy god because the whole thing was made up by men, no god needed.
========================================

That God sets off in creation with a plan, and in spite of thousands of serious set backs from rebellion, He obtains it anyway, does not indicate a "wishy washy God". It suggests one who is quite faithful to His word and His will.

From Genesis to Revelation God shows Himself quite steadfast, faithful, determined, and unstoppable. So the "wishy washy" thing is your skeptic's daydream.

Saying God is not needed is easy when your heart is unthankful for everything.

This concept of your Creator being "not needed" is just sheer arrogance and unthankfulness.

Men needed to control other men and subjugate women after previous religions had women in the domineering role. Men decided they did not like that so invented a male centric god. Thus the god comes out as spiteful, jealous, willful, and more than a little bit insane. A real god would not have ANY of those qualities so pointedly brought up in your bible.
=======================================

No one would invent the concept of the Trinity. Men would invent a deity much simplier to explain.

Male chauvinism can be blamed on the fall of man and not on God. After all when Adam was held responsible for his disobediance to the command the first line of defense was to blame the woman.

And the chauvinism and scapegoating has continued since. That is not the fault of God.

====================================
The reality is even if a god invented the universe or multiverse,
====================================

There is no evidence of multiuniverses. Its a idea so far with no evidence.

Rather then men inventing the Triune God of the Bible men invented many multiple universes because they could not escape the evidence that the one universe we know of is so finely tuned for life.

Ahtiests now run to the idea of multiple universes so they can soften the impact of this known universe's apparently being created intelligently, with the existence of man as an arguable goal.

===============================
no interaction happens today and if you don't believe that, it has already been proven there is a place in the right hemisphere of the human brain that engenders feelings of beings around you, it can be forced to be felt by electromagnets stimulating the right part of the brain. This is in fact, the basis for religious feeling.
=====================================

Yea? Please tell us which hemisphere of the brain being activated caused the prophet Micah to pinpoint the birthplace of the Divine Messianic King in Bethlehem so many centries prior?

Please tell me which hemesphere of Isaiah's brain caused him to write the 53rd chapter of his book predicting the redemptive death and resurrection of the Divine Suffering Servant of Israel so many centries prior.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Mar 11

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
Lol.
Actually, even my hairy nipples look ugly.
Just turn off the lights. Chicks dig it

Its like sweating (which I seem to do more than others),my girlie says I stink, which is prolly true, (but she's got a good sense of smell so...), anyway its all sexy when the lights are off.

Too much info? 😲

Moves
02 Mar 11

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]==================================
It's a wishy washy god because the whole thing was made up by men, no god needed.

That God sets off in creation with a plan, and in spite of thousands of serious set backs from rebellion, He obtains it anyway, does not indicate a "wishy washy God". It suggests ...[text shortened]... th and resurrection of the Divine Suffering Servant of Israel so many centries prior.[/b]
Quoting:

"There is no evidence of multiuniverses. Its a idea so far with no evidence.

Rather then men inventing the Triune God of the Bible men invented many multiple universes because they could not escape the evidence that the one universe we know of is so finely tuned for life.

Ahtiests now run to the idea of multiple universes so they can soften the impact of this known universe's apparently being created intelligently, with the existence of man as an arguable goal.

unquote

I'd try a web search on evidence for a multiverse.

The vast majority of the universe is anything but finely tuned for life, don't you think? Habitable planets are so few and far between it looks designed to keep us from visiting other planets that have intelligent life so we could make sure they know about the Triune God.

There's nothing inherently unacceptable about the life we know of being intelligently designed, except: to be labeled science, the process that is described has to be part of the natural world. Not that labeling it science is something you have to subscribe to. It's not like it matters to the fate of your soul.

Also, I'm not so sure that we are in a position to decide how intelligent the design is. It might have been designed by a committee. Of three.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
Quoting:

Ahtiests now run to the idea of multiple universes so they can soften t cide how intelligent the design is. It might have been designed by a committee. Of three.
Edit: "Habitable planets are so few and far between..."
Our habitable part of the universe is "off the beaten track" , so the E.T's tell me.

More intelligent life in other parts of the universe.

The Pelidean System, for example, has many inhabitable planets with intelligent life.

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Edit: "Habitable planets are so few and far between..."
Our habitable part of the universe is "off the beaten track" , so the E.T's tell me.

More intelligent life in other parts of the universe.

The Pelidean System, for example, has many inhabitable planets with intelligent life.
Sure, but have they guys with nipples? Tell me that with a straight face.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11

Sure, but have they guys with nipples? Tell me that with a straight face.
I'm not sure.

I think , from my understanding of physical and spiritual evolution that some of thos beings may not have nipples since they have been breeding thier offspring in test tubes.

I'm serious here with my views. They are definately up for debate, and I'm assuming a lot just to get to this point.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Mar 11

Remember JC was almost advocating imbibing of wine with his parlour tricks.

Alcochol which has killed how many people?

And marijuana which has killed ZERO people.

Whats your take on that mr. Smart guy?
Smart guy?

Everyone knows that THC screws with brain chemistry. Scientific fact.

I can tell when you're on it. 😲

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by josephw
Smart guy?

Crap!! marujuana is the most safest drug, bar one in a tenthousand who have a bad reaction.
Why is it illegal?
Its got nothing to do with the bible, thats for sure.
I know you are my senior, but do you really want me to go up against you on this issue?
It has been done to death. Marijuana is safe as far as prohibition of poisonous substances go.

Dont go there man. Its safe.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11

Smart guy?

You have absolutely no idea when I'm on it. I suggest going to a clairvoyant before you pick up something in the wordplay of my posts that would suggest I'm high. C.mon man.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Mar 11

Crap!! marujuana is the most safest drug, bar one in a tenthousand who have a bad reaction.
Why is it illegal?
Its got nothing to do with the bible, thats for sure.
I know you are my senior, but do you really want me to go up against you on this issue?
It has been done to death. Marijuana is safe as far as prohibition of poisonous substances go.

Dont go there man. Its safe.
Have at it then.

But I wager you're just spouting off what you've been told and haven't done a single bit of research yourself.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Mar 11

You have absolutely no idea when I'm on it. I suggest going to a clairvoyant before you pick up something in the wordplay of my posts that would suggest I'm high. C.mon man.
Are you getting paranoid?

Be careful. That sh t will cause real psychological damage. Scientific fact.

You better do some homework.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11

Have at it then.

But I wager you're just spouting off what you've been told and haven't done a single bit of research yourself.
IN COMPARISON TO THE LEGAL ALCOHOL MARIJUANA IS LIKE CANDY SAY THE STATS THAT i'VE READ.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 11
1 edit

Are you getting paranoid?

Be careful. That sh t will cause real psychological damage. Scientific fact.

You better do some homework.
[see reply above]

edit:and it is not a scientific fact that marijuana causes psycological damage.I've done my homework😏

j

Moves
03 Mar 11
3 edits

Quoting:

Ahtiests now run to the idea of multiple universes so they can soften t cide how intelligent the design is. It might have been designed by a committee. Of three.
=================================
The vast majority of the universe is anything but finely tuned for life, don't you think?
=================================

From what I have heard this is not so. We are talking about constants set just right or else life could not exist anywhere. We are not talking only about local constants but universal ones.

Now I would agree with you that the vast majority of planets discovered seemed not very positioned for life. True. But there are constants set on an atomic level pervade all regions of space, without which, life on the one inhabotable planet we know about, could not exist. Even planets themselves could not exist if it were not so.

Have you seen "The Priviledged Planet" videos ?

===========================================
Habitable planets are so few and far between it looks designed to keep us from visiting other planets that have intelligent life so we could make sure they know about the Triune God.
==================================

Habitable planets, as of this moment, are not few and far between. That would be a understatement. There is only one that we know of. As of yet we cannot say they are "far between". Let's find at least one more and then we can make that kind of statement.

I do not know if we will find one or not. Either way, I would find the results exciting.

But this makes the "fine tuning" concept more pronounced rather then less so, I think.

================================
There's nothing inherently unacceptable about the life we know of being intelligently designed, except: to be labeled science, the process that is described has to be part of the natural world. Not that labeling it science is something you have to subscribe to. It's not like it matters to the fate of your soul.
===============================

I don't follow this comment too well.

I would only say that "the fate of your soul" to me is not simply a matter of escape from punishment. I regard the whole meaning of human life as related to the fate of my soul.

And I don't think reading the Bible through the lense of judgment and release from it, is the only standpoint from which to understand everything revealed there by God.

God's righteousness is no doubt an important part, and the sinner's need for redemption and reconciliation. But before the intrance of sin, or before the need for justification there is the eternal purpose of God.

So "why are we here?" to me embraces a wider field then just the reply "to be saved from hell".

Judgment, in one place in the word of God, is discribed as God's "strange work". That is that it is unusual that God should have to judge.

The fate of my soul includes the purpose for God's creating me. The fate of our souls involves also the eternal purpose of God in creating the universe and man.

======================================
Also, I'm not so sure that we are in a position to decide how intelligent the design is. It might have been designed by a committee. Of three.

A non-optimal design is still an intelligent design.
A design by committee is still an intelligent design.
And a design that you think you can criticize and maybe improve upon is still an ingelligent design.

And the act of judging the degree of effectiveness of the design concedes then that design is detectable. And that argues for ID being a part of science.

So the more you say that you detect that the design is flawed here or there, the more you really confirm that it is a science to detect ID.

j

Moves
03 Mar 11

Another good series of videos on Intelligent Design.

The Case for a Creator

&feature=related