New president....

New president....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by whodey
You can't solute the flag?

How about just wave at it? πŸ˜•
Sure we can. We can wave to all flags as the will be done away with at Armageddon.

l

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
What about the Bush dynasty?

From where I'm sitting that family seems much worse.
What about it? Is there a question somewhere in there?

T

Moves
07 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by leunammi
Do you really believe there is a difference between republicans and democrats, they have both had a hand in making the US what it is today, and they both endeavor to weaken it even further; they have the same agenda! I am no fan of Trump, but with him having been elected I think speaks volumes to the dissatisfaction of the people in this country with the s ...[text shortened]... has put the US so far into the hole, I don't know if it is even possible to climb out. Sheesh.
What are you people afraid of?

From what I gather, people are afraid of this country being led by a person who has repeatedly shown the emotional maturity of a 15-year-old. Being led by a person who is on tape bragging about how he believes that by virtue of his being "a star", he is entitled to sexually assault women. Being led by a person who has repeatedly shown racist and xenophobic attitudes. And so on....

Evidently you have no problem being led by such a person. So much so that you can't imagine why anyone else would. Evidently you bought into Trump's demagoguery. Just as many bought into Hitler's demagoguery.

That so many Christians support Trump is an example of how far Christianity has drifted from the teachings of its nominal "Lord".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by galveston75
You really do have a hard time with what the scriptures are saying don't you?
Your the one ignoring/dodging this which I posted on page 1

Romans 13:1
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

l

Moves
07 Feb 17
2 edits

Change of mind.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Feb 17

What about it? Is there a question somewhere in there?
The Bush dynasty. They were warmongering douches. I don't know which one was worse. George or Jnr.

Surely their legacy has something to answer for considering the state of the world now.

I've just heard this Republican argument that you don't want another Clinton, yet Trumps main competition was from Jed Bush.
So they didn't mind another Bush but another Clinton was not ok because they were hogging the white house. Right?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
[b]What are you people afraid of?

From what I gather, people are afraid of this country being led by a person who has repeatedly shown the emotional maturity of a 15-year-old. Being led by a person who is on tape bragging about how he believes that by virtue of his being "a star", he is entitled to sexually assault women. Being led by a person who ...[text shortened]... rump is an example of how far Christianity has drifted from the teachings of its nominal "Lord".[/b]
That's also the picture that sticks in my mind. Grabbing women because your a star.
And how vehemently they all claim to be such devout Christians.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Feb 17

Change of mind.
Going Democrat?

l

Moves
07 Feb 17

Going Democrat?
Ah.... no! Neither.

l

Moves
07 Feb 17

That's also the picture that sticks in my mind. Grabbing women because your a star.
And how vehemently they all claim to be such devout Christians.
You guys amaze me. So your negative comments towards Trump. Is it accurate to assume Hillary would have been your choice for president? A person who stands with PP and the hidden agenda of eliminating black folk and profiteering from the sale of aborted babies, a person who is responsible for lost lives at Bengazi and then lies about it, runs a foundation that received millions in pay to play schemes using her position to enrich herself while selling out the country, a political party (Democrats) that started the KKK as their political arm? Is that accurate?

Maybe you should put down and step back from the cool aid, it's beginning to affect your judgement.

l

Moves
07 Feb 17

The Bush dynasty. They were warmongering douches. I don't know which one was worse. George or Jnr.

Surely their legacy has something to answer for considering the state of the world now.

I've just heard this Republican argument that you don't want another Clinton, yet Trumps main competition was from Jed Bush.
So they didn't mind another Bush but another Clinton was not ok because they were hogging the white house. Right?
Not a fan of the Bush's either.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Feb 17

Maybe you should put down and step back from the cool aid, it's beginning to affect your judgement.
It is quite obvious whose judgement is impaired. Its also obvious that you are well aware of the fact - hence your bad logic and lashing out.

l

Moves
07 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
It is quite obvious whose judgement is impaired. Its also obvious that you are well aware of the fact - hence your bad logic and lashing out.
Maybe you should go back and reread my comments on our presidential choices, neither is good in my opinion. Lashing out? My comments don't come anywhere near lashing out, they are just less veiled.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by whodey
You can't solute the flag?

How about just wave at it? πŸ˜•
Solute the flag? You mean like soak it in HCL?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 17

You guys amaze me. So your negative comments towards Trump. Is it accurate to assume Hillary would have been your choice for president? A person who stands with PP and the hidden agenda of eliminating black folk and profiteering from the sale of aborted babies, a person who is responsible for lost lives at Bengazi and then lies about it, runs a foundati ...[text shortened]... be you should put down and step back from the cool aid, it's beginning to affect your judgement.
Stay tuned for more Fox Fake News.