Natural causes instead of unnatural

Natural causes instead of unnatural

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 22

@fmf said
I pointed out that the honest answer is that we simply do not know "the answer" and that there may well be some kind of creator entity.

You want to speculate and frame the discussion with disingenuously loaded words like "instructions" and "purpose" and "love" because you are a religious propagandist with an apparent aversion to good faith conversation with people unimpressed ...[text shortened]... "evil" as rapists and that we all deserve to be tortured for eternity are BASED on your speculations
Loaded words, really a binary choice, mindlessly or with a mind is a trick question
to you? If you cannot answer this fundamental question the more complex things
must simply fly right over your head. It is no wonder why you are in a
never-ending cycle of speculating, always learning, and never coming to knowledge.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Loaded words, really a binary choice, mindlessly or with a mind is a trick question
to you? If you cannot answer this fundamental question the more complex things
must simply fly right over your head. It is no wonder why you are in a
never-ending cycle of speculating, always learning, and never coming to knowledge.
You are running away from the content of my posts.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
you are in a
"Always learning" is an excellent way to live one's life. Declaring one's own speculative assumptions about supernatural things to be objective "knowledge" is a very, very poor alternative to "always learning".

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Loaded words
Yes. You try to frame the topic with loaded words like "instructions" and "purpose" and "love" because you are behaving like a propagandist.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 22

@fmf said
What content is that you don't know?

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@fmf said
I pointed out that the honest answer is that we simply do not know "the answer" and that there may well be some kind of creator entity.

You want to speculate and frame the discussion with disingenuously loaded words like "instructions" and "purpose" and "love" because you are a religious propagandist with an apparent aversion to good faith conversation with people unimpressed ...[text shortened]... "evil" as rapists and that we all deserve to be tortured for eternity are BASED on your speculations
BUMP for Kelly.

Your surly comments don't address the content.

Don't run away from the conversation.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
What content is that you don't know?
You don't know what the content of my responses is??

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 22

@fmf said
Yes. You try to frame the topic with loaded words like "instructions" and "purpose" and "love" because you are behaving like a propagandist.
Well, when I code things into a computer I'm passing instructions into it, loaded
with information that tells the computer the things, I desire done. In life, the code
does the same thing except it is by far much more complex, and you don't see
that as instructional information? I guess it isn't just the supernatural alone you
have understanding issues with but the natural ones as well. Small wonder you
can not tell the difference between them.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Well, when I code things into a computer I'm passing instructions into it, loaded
with information that tells the computer the things, I desire done. In life, the code
that as instructional information?
Why must people play along with your religion-driven assumption that an entity that might be the cause of the universe must have human attributes?

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
I guess it isn't just the supernatural alone you
have understanding issues with but the natural ones as well. Small wonder you
can not tell the difference between them.
I'm not having any difficulty understanding you at all.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
with information that tells the computer the things, I desire done.
So you envisage your God figure as being like a man sitting at a computer, is that it?

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
In life, the code
that as instructional information?
When you say "instructional information", do you mean like a human being with some information giving instructions to another human being or perhaps to something like a computer?

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
a binary choice, mindlessly or with a mind is a trick question
to you?
When you say "mind", do you mean like a human mind? And when you ask if an entity is "mindless", are you asking if it is non-human? And whether it has a human mind? Did you get your idea that the entity that might have caused the universe is a kind of humanoid from the ancient Hebrews?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 22

@fmf said
What content you don’t know and believe no one else can either, there isn’t really a lot to your position outside of that.

F

Moves
06 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
What content you don’t know and believe no one else can either, there isn’t really a lot to your position outside of that.
Why can't you converse in good faith?