Moses & Child Sexual Slavery (Bible Study)

Moses & Child Sexual Slavery (Bible Study)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
27 Apr 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
The burden of proof rest's with the accuser.
Again, I agree that he has already made this point. I don't see any refutation to his argument.

Nyxie

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
27 Apr 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

Your reaction shows that you don't have a substantial answer. Please stop your anti-Jewish rants.
I'm still waiting to hear the difference between anti-jewish and anti-semite.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Apr 05

The burden of proof rest's with the accuser.
The proof has been offered. The Old Testament, written by Jews, describes the things the ancient Jews did.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
27 Apr 05

Your reaction shows that you don't have a substantial answer. Please stop your anti-Jewish rants.
Holy Crap!
I never thought I would see the day that Cribs was a bigot, and No1 a an-Semite.

Wouldn't dodger be so proud!

RTh

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Apr 05

What, you now believe what is in the Bible?!

Good for you!

RTh
I don't know about marauder, by I for one believe some of what's in the Bible. The parts I have a hard time accepting are the parts in which supernatural events are described.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
27 Apr 05

Holy Crap!
I never thought I would see the day that Cribs was a bigot, and No1 a an-Semite.

Wouldn't dodger be so proud!

RTh
Well in all fairness he did'nt say anti-semite, he stated that no1 had an anti-jewish agenda. Make of the difference what you will, because I'm not getting it.

Nyxie

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
27 Apr 05

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I don't know about marauder, by I for one believe some of what's in the Bible. The parts I have a hard time accepting are the parts in which supernatural events are described.
Why wouldn't there be supernatural events, they used the writings of the new Testament to "pull the wool" over the eyes of those nasty pagans to control the masses.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
27 Apr 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nyxie
Well in all fairness he did'nt say anti-semite, he stated that no1 had an anti-jewish agenda. Make of the difference what you will, because I'm not getting it.

Nyxie
Main Entry: an·ti-Sem·i·tism
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'se-m&-"ti-z&m, "an-"tI-
Function: noun
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Get it now?

[edit] anti-semite / anti-jew?

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
27 Apr 05

Main Entry: an·ti-Sem·i·tism
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'se-m&-"ti-z&m, "an-"tI-
Function: noun
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Get it now?
No I still don't see the difference, they sound the same to me. Perhaps I'm just to slow to get the subtle difference.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
27 Apr 05

No I still don't see the difference, they sound the same to me. Perhaps I'm just to slow to get the subtle difference.
The point of my post was that they were pretty much the same.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Apr 05

You haven't asked a substantial question so you're not entitled to a substantial answer. My reaction to something ridiculous is to ridicule it. Please stop your anti-Marauder rants.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
27 Apr 05

The point of my post was that they were pretty much the same.
So I guess we're BOTH awaiting Ivanhoe's explanation to what the difference is then?

Anyway I'm still awaiting this.

Please Ivanhoe, would you kindly explain to me the difference between anti-semite, and anti jewish agenda.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
27 Apr 05

So I guess we're BOTH awaiting Ivanhoe's explanation to what the difference is then?

Please Ivanhoe, would you kindly explain to me the difference between anti-semite, and anti jewish agenda.
Yes, I see no difference.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
27 Apr 05

Anti-semite has a different connotation in connection to the past.

Anti-Jewish has the same range in meaning as for instance anti-American, anti-Russian, anti-Christian or anti-Islam.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Apr 05

Yes, I see no difference.
It's completely different in backwards Dutch.