Mormons/Baptism

Mormons/Baptism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

Originally posted by @667joe
Actually they are hurting people. The Mormons list the baptisms in their genealogical records. Such records could lead future generations to believe their ancestors were not true to their original faith.
So the fact that it was done after nearly 100 years after person's death is irrelevant?

Who cares about jacked up mormon records?

Maryland

Moves
28 Dec 17

How would you feel if your descendants looked you up in Mormon records and believed false information about you?

E

Moves
28 Dec 17

How would you feel if your descendants looked you up in Mormon records and believed false information about you?
False information? You mean they claim to have baptized those people while they were alive?

Maryland

Moves
28 Dec 17

They have baptised the living and the dead.

E

Moves
28 Dec 17

They have baptised the living and the dead.
If the person is living that person should do something about if the person has a problem with it.

Maryland

Moves
28 Dec 17

Most of the time. the living person is not informed of what has been done.

E

Moves
28 Dec 17

Most of the time. the living person is not informed of what has been done.
Unless they are breaking a law, I guess we will have to let them do their wacko stuff.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
30 Dec 17

If anyone in the future looks up my records they will see I have married you off to Eladar.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @caissad4
Let me see. Mormons believe their god lives on the planet Kolob, Lucifer and Jesus are brothers, people on the moon dress like pilgrims, and people live on the surface of the sun. Shall I continue ?
I thought that was Scientology.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
I thought that was Scientology.
No, no, Scientology is Thetans and Tom Cruise and John Travolta afraid to come out of the closet. 😏