More FACTS:

More FACTS:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
because of sin. The age of sin must come to an end.
it is necessary for the faith of love and compassion that the world be ended in torment and bloodshed? can't it be over by porky pig appearing in the sky and saying "that's all folks!"?
It is evil bringing the torment and bloodshed. Jesus came to ensure that we are not shackled by sin fore ...[text shortened]... hy do you call yourself a Christian? Do you believe in God? Sometimes it's not entirely clear.
debate me as what i believe in is not relevant. i asked you why it is necessary for humanity to end in torment and bloodshed, you replied with "that's humanity's fault".

yet i did offer you proof that we are actually becoming less violent, as a species. and i counter now with the fact that in revelation, most torment is caused directly by god, not us, choosing to end the world in the most painful way possible. i ask you why is that necessary

Z

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
More opinion pieces. Enough with the BS so-called creationist science crap.

Dino's walking around 4500 years ago. Excuse me while I puke.

That is not even enough of an argument to even mount a defense.

Just more creationist politicizing to get weak minded converts in their vain attempt to force creationism to be taught along side evolution or bette ...[text shortened]... of weak people.

Of course, that is your purpose, you are not exactly subtle about it either.
it is your own damn fault for clicking on something from rjhinds. when will you learn? why are you still surprised by what he says?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Yes I know you think that, and no I'm not interested in what Jesus said.

Can you tell me what
God has said He will stop all sin and death in His own good time means?

(within the context of time being irrelevant to your god.)
God created time, so obviously it is relevant to Him. God is not willing for any to parish, therefore, there is a good time to end it all to best accomplish the goal and only God knows when it is. So that is what is meant by His own good time.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Jan 14

Linear beings trying to comprehend non-linear being ..............that is not bound by time

Manny

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
God created time, so obviously it is relevant to Him. God is not willing for any to parish, therefore, there is a good time to end it all to best accomplish the goal and only God knows when it is. So that is what is meant by His own good time.
You're just making stuff up. I don't believe you have ever sat down and
critically examined your own beliefs. You just don't like thinking - do you?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You're just making stuff up. I don't believe you have ever sat down and
critically examined your own beliefs. You just don't like thinking - do you?
I did not make it up. I believe I read it somewhere.

h

Moves
14 Jan 14

ITS funny how atheists argue against someone they don't even believe exists.
Atheists lives are burdened by religion and they achieve nothing by criticizing other Faiths.

Z

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by houdini3000
Atheists lives are burdened by religion and they achieve nothing by criticizing other Faiths.
i don't think you know how debating works.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
debate me as what i believe in is not relevant. i asked you why it is necessary for humanity to end in torment and bloodshed, you replied with "that's humanity's fault".

yet i did offer you proof that we are actually becoming less violent, as a species. and i counter now with the fact that in revelation, most torment is caused directly by god, not us, choosing to end the world in the most painful way possible. i ask you why is that necessary
I asked you what you believe in because you're arguing like an atheist.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
how can evil ever be defeated if we have freewill?
This speaks to something you guys are always asking. Satan will be bound up after Armeggedon, and those who are not found in the book of life will perish. Freewill means we can choose sin, but remember that that choice has other, more permanent, results. Sin can be defeated because those who insist on keeping their sins will perish.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jan 14

This speaks to something you guys are always asking. Satan will be bound up after Armeggedon, and those who are not found in the book of life will perish. Freewill means we can choose sin, but remember that that choice has other, more permanent, results. Sin can be defeated because those who insist on keeping their sins will perish.
I believe that is a good point that atheist don't fully understand. Atheist remind me of the thrill seekers that are addicted to continually doing dangerous things for the thrill. They seem not to be able to fully understand the most likely consequences of their actions. It is always eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you may die.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I believe that is a good point that atheist don't fully understand. Atheist remind me of the thrill seekers that are addicted to continually doing dangerous things for the thrill. They seem not to be able to fully understand the most likely consequences of their actions. It is always eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you may die.
Just keep thinking that, atheists will have the freedom from religion while you will have your head stuck up the ass of religion, totally duped and brainwashed.

Z

Moves
15 Jan 14

I asked you what you believe in because you're arguing like an atheist.
that is nonsense. you are letting inconsequential information cloud your judgement. my argument stands whether i am an atheist or a christian. would it be changed by what i claim to believe?

in debating exercises, participants often take stances they don't believe in and are trained to argue to the best of their ability.

in short, don't debate your opponent, debate his arguments.

that being said, do i need to reiterate my point? what is the motive of ending humanity in a gruesome manner?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
that is nonsense. you are letting inconsequential information cloud your judgement. my argument stands whether i am an atheist or a christian. would it be changed by what i claim to believe?

in debating exercises, participants often take stances they don't believe in and are trained to argue to the best of their ability.

in short, don't debate your o ...[text shortened]... id, do i need to reiterate my point? what is the motive of ending humanity in a gruesome manner?
So are you saying you don't really believe your arguments?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Jan 14

Originally posted by houdini3000
I've yet to witness an atheist arguing with a god.
Have you?