Moral Genocide

Moral Genocide

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infidel

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
A liberal admitting open mindedness is a meaningless term.

We are making progress.
You will never make progress, Eladar. You're stuck in permanent retardation.

Infidel

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
To you it means accepting things based upon your personal preference no?
You still need to present your best piece of evidence for god, Fetchy. You promised you would do that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by Great King Rat
You still need to present your best piece of evidence for god, Fetchy. You promised you would do that.
The fact everything exists is what I believe is the best piece of evidence, since science
cannot explain how or why its here. Then there is life, the fact that the whole universe had
to be setup to support it shows it to be something more than just an accident at all.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
To you it means accepting things based upon your personal preference no?
But your "personal preference" isn't even your own, it is someone else's out of a book. How lame is that.

Infidel

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
The fact everything exists is what I believe is the best piece of evidence, since science
cannot explain how or why its here. Then there is life, the fact that the whole universe had
to be setup to support it shows it to be something more than just an accident at all.
Argument from ignorance. FAIL!!!

Although Fetchy won't have anything better to offer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

Argument from ignorance. FAIL!!!

Although Fetchy won't have anything better to offer.
Feel free to address how it all got here and is able to support life as it does here.
The question was what evidence is there I gave two that stand out for me, you liking them
or isn't a concern for me. I'm quite willing to hear your explanation on how it all got here
and how from the macro to the micro all are in place, just so, for life to be supported.

E

Moves
05 Mar 17

You will never make progress, Eladar. You're stuck in permanent retardation.
It is you who is progressing.

Congrats.

E

Moves
05 Mar 17

Feel free to address how it all got here and is able to support life as it does here.
The question was what evidence is there I gave two that stand out for me, you liking them
or isn't a concern for me. I'm quite willing to hear your explanation on how it all got here
and how from the macro to the micro all are in place, just so, for life to be supported.
Do you mean with demonstrable means which can be repeated? Or do you mean by mechanisms that need to be believed by faith?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

This is a badly disguised form of martyrdom.

Oh, you theists. Some idiot theist defends genocide and some other theist comes out of the woodwork to complain about begin shunned. Marvelous.
The 'slippery slope' point just doesn't cut it with stuff like this anymore. Anything better? Fire and Brimstone? What the hell is "Brimstone" anyway?

Infidel

Moves
05 Mar 17

I don't know.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

I don't know.
Thank you for your honest answer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Eladar
Do you mean with demonstrable means which can be repeated? Or do you mean by mechanisms that need to be believed by faith?
No matter how you think it all started it is going to be a matter of beliefs and faith not facts.
I'd be happy if anyone could explain how everything got here outside of God! The best
explanation to date I've seen is a pushing away of the question by suggesting the universe
is not really billions of years old, instead it is eternal going through a repeating process of
showing up and going away. You may as well just say God did it for that one too.

For me, if something occurs that we cannot even apply a guess to how it was done, than
that more than likely is a God thing. The natural world we can come up with billions of
what ifs to explain little things, but this one we cannot even venture a good guess.

Infidel

Moves
05 Mar 17

Thank you for your honest answer.
I could've presented an argument from ignorance, but I have no problem saying "I don't know", when I don't know something. You?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 17

I could've presented an argument from ignorance, but I have no problem saying "I don't know", when I don't know something. You?
I agree with you, and I think talking to you about this is refreshing. If you ask me how it got
here I have to say I don't know too. I can tell you what I believe happen, but I honestly do
not know.

E

Moves
05 Mar 17

Funny how you act as if you know the Bible is not true.