Michael Jackson / Jesus Christ....

Michael Jackson / Jesus Christ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You're welcome, of course, but the lesson is for robbie. He needs to know one and two things about the bible of his.
Lol, this should be interesting, ok Fabs, make with the readies!

rc

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Once again homosexuality rears it's ugly head for the Christians. It's like the annoying relative at family get togethers that nobody likes but tries to ignore.

I have trouble imagining why the creator of everything would be so concerned about where gay men go sticking their willies. Why is God troubled with what goes on in peoples bedrooms?? Is he so ...[text shortened]... lace the word homosexual with Jew, or Black, and then see how you feel about it then.
noobster its not an issue for us, the matter is crystal clear.

F

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol, this should be interesting, ok Fabs, make with the readies!
You don't seem to be particular serious... Perhaps I wait until you really are. I don't want a pupil giggeling all the time.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
01 Jul 09
1 edit

noobster its not an issue for us, the matter is crystal clear.
You're correct there.

It's an issue for the rest of civilised society who are disgusted by your bigoted ways.

rc

Moves
01 Jul 09
1 edit

You don't seem to be particular serious... Perhaps I wait until you really are. I don't want a pupil giggeling all the time.
it is a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master - Leonardo da Vinci

umm how long is this gonna take, you know, do i need to wait for ages, like i had to wait for you to produce a prophesy, life is short, time is precious, my future is heading towards me at present, make with the readies Fabs or retract your statement.

rc

Moves
01 Jul 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You're correct there.

It's an issue for the rest of civilised society who are disgusted by your bigoted ways.
disgusted by my bigoted ways?

I do not accept the practice!, get it, we do not accept the practice, let me spell it out to you, we do not accept the practice, if you want to accept it, then that is up to you, i do not need to accept it, any more than i need to accept war, or racism, or abortion, or nationalism or misogyny or paedophilia, get it, i do not need to accept it, do i think any less of you because you accept it, no i do not, you are a free moral agent with your own evaluations to make, you can make any choice you like, i do not judge and condemn you for it, am i not also a free moral agent, am i not also able to choose not to accept a practice that i deem contrary to nature, no? why am i not noobster, tell me why i cannot reject the practice!

F

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

it is a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master - Leonardo da Vinci

umm how long is this gonna take, you know, do i need to wait for ages, like i had to wait for you to produce a prophesy, life is short, time is precious, my future is heading towards me at present, make with the readies Fabs or retract your statement.
Again, you don't seems to be particulary serious. Perhaps afraid of what I will teach you, that it will turn your mind from the illusions of a ignorant?

If you don't the want lesson, if you don't want to learn something new, just say so. Fundamentalists don't, but I thought you would.

"how long is this gonna take", you ask? When my day ends, I go to sleep. When the day dawns I wake up. Time zones you know.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

This has been the most moving thread yet. In a way.
Robbie, whats going on? Are you a homophobe? You say its Gods laws , but are they really? Are they the real Gods laws?
Are you just going to fall back on (dead) scripture and take the resposibilty away from your own hands? Are we not all just a little part of God? and therefore do we not also have the right to make and break laws as history sees us fit?
I say 'Yes'. We have the right to choose between 2000year old laws and more modern ones. Ones that fit with todays society.
Anyway they are just more like guidelines anyway. Right?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
This has been the most moving thread yet. In a way.
Robbie, whats going on? Are you a homophobe? You say its Gods laws , but are they really? Are they the real Gods laws?
Are you just going to fall back on (dead) scripture and take the resposibilty away from your own hands? Are we not all just a little part of God? and therefore do we not also hav ...[text shortened]... Ones that fit with todays society.
Anyway they are just more like guidelines anyway. Right?
Gal 6: 7- 9. You just go ahead and view it any way you want. But you better pay attention to your viewpoint and what you think is outdated. For all that think this way, you will have a very rude wake up call some day.

F

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Gal 6: 7- 9. You just go ahead and view it any way you want. But you better pay attention to your viewpoint and what you think is outdated. For all that think this way, you will have a very rude wake up call some day.
Are you a homophobe too...?

Are all christians on this site homophobes? Speak up!

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09

Again, you don't seems to be particulary serious. Perhaps afraid of what I will teach you, that it will turn your mind from the illusions of a ignorant?

If you don't the want lesson, if you don't want to learn something new, just say so. Fundamentalists don't, but I thought you would.

"how long is this gonna take", you ask? When my day ends, I go to sleep. When the day dawns I wake up. Time zones you know.
sigh...ok teacher...what is today's lesson.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Rude wake up. Lol!
Been there done that.
My actions and words have been approved from higher up. No other proof necessary other then your common sense. Why continue in this vien? You shame all common sense and waste your energies that could better be served making some REAL changes!

F

Moves
02 Jul 09

sigh...ok teacher...what is today's lesson.
Okay, I'm the teacher, you're the pupil. You are not allowed to skip class, you are not to go off-topic. You will answer the questions I give you, and I decide what questions you ask is relevant to the lesson. Okay?

When I feel you are not serious, I stop the lessons after a brief warning. No fooling around, no joking, we're serious here. Right?

Oh well, just another minor detail. I don't have the bible in English, you do, so I ask you to quote the verses I give, in order to get the verse right.

For all of you listeners: This is lessons from me to Robbie only. Don't interfere, don't answer questions given to robbie. These lessons are for
robbie alone, please don't interfere. Time for questions when lessons are over.

The lessons is about homosexuality. Is it a sin or is it okay by god.

First lesson: Who wrote Leviticus in the first place? Just so we can do a check on reliability on the words.

rc

Moves
02 Jul 09
1 edit

Okay, I'm the teacher, you're the pupil. You are not allowed to skip class, you are not to go off-topic. You will answer the questions I give you, and I decide what questions you ask is relevant to the lesson. Okay?

When I feel you are not serious, I stop the lessons after a brief warning. No fooling around, no joking, we're serious here. Right?

Oh rote Leviticus in the first place? Just so we can do a check on reliability on the words.
i see, it will take the form of an interrogative discussion, in true platonic fashion, so be it.

the Book of Leviticus was written by Moses, in the wilderness of Sinai, logically around 1512 BCE, was authored by God and transmitted through angels, to Moses.

Leviticus 27:34, states, 'These are the commandments that Jehovah gave Moses as commands to the sons of Israel in Mount Sinai'.

actually Fabian i need to go to work, so you will need to wake until i come back.

F

Moves
02 Jul 09

i see, it will take the form of an interrogative discussion, in true platonic fashion, so be it.

the Book of Leviticus was written by Moses, in the wilderness of Sinai, logically around 1512 BCE, was authored by God and transmitted through angels, to Moses.

Leviticus 27:34, states, 'These are the commandments that Jehovah gave Moses as commands to the sons of Israel in Mount Sinai'.
In my sources, the author is unknown, also the dating of when it's actually is written. What is your source?

I say it's written of some dignitary, writing the present laws and rules of that time. If it was written by Moses, it should be red The lord said to me, but instead it says The Lord spoke to Moses. Comments?