1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 12:52
    @kellyjay said
    Evolution can explain small changes within a lifeform, it does not at all explain a new form or feature.
    Maybe you should expand your intake of information from what are apparently only sources of creationist materials, where you receive your desired confirmation bias, to include materials about evolution that haven't been turned into strawmen by purveyors of "it's just science fiction" talking points.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 14:02
    @kellyjay said
    Corrected version:
    @indonesia-phil
    It is painfully obvious you don't have a clue what I'm talking about if all your thoughts must come from a crowd of people around you and you are not looking at these things for yourself.
    What thoughts and beliefs about Christianity do you hold which have NOT come from a crowd of people around you?
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 04:03
    @kellyjay said
    You seem to think things happen with no reason required, even the movement of a ball requires some force to cause it to move. Nothing happens because, so when you look at the various parts of all cellular life you see so many parts keeping it alive and thriving and you think just because?

Natural selection only does one thing, and that is select from what is there alread ...[text shortened]... task. I'd say you should stop just joining a group think, and think these things through yourself.
    As I said, you don't understand evolution; evolution isn't a matter of one species being weaker or slower than another. And nothing is 'directing' mutations, a vast majority of mutations are disadvantageous.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 04:05
    @kellyjay said
    Corrected version:
    @indonesia-phil
    My beliefs reside in me due to individual reasons, as do yours unless you are calling yourself a cone of the masses. It is painfully obvious you don't have a clue what I'm talking about if all your thoughts must come from a crowd of people around you and you are not looking at these things for yourself.
    So are you now claiming to have invented Christianity?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 04:12
    @indonesia-phil said
    As I said, you don't understand evolution; evolution isn't a matter of one species being weaker or slower than another. And nothing is 'directing' mutations, a vast majority of mutations are disadvantageous.
    Okay, sure, and that explains how all the complex work got done, nothing directing it all, and yet!
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 04:13
    @indonesia-phil said
    So are you now claiming to have invented Christianity?
    Nope
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:19

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:19
    @divegeester said
    What thoughts and beliefs about Christianity do you hold which have NOT come from a crowd of people around you?
    KellyJay?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree