Matthew 27:51–53

Matthew 27:51–53

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
I guess you've never been to a seminar or retreat where people who are struggling with their faith join with people who are not, and, together, try to iron things out.
Nope. I have been to a youth conference though when I was still at school.

F

Moves
02 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I just find it interesting that you cannot give me one specific example of something that lead you to the conclusion that the Bible wasn't a reliable historical record.
It's not that I "cannot" give you what you keep asking me to give you. It's that I am not interested in discussing it with you.

Moves
02 May 18

It's not that I "cannot" give you what you keep asking me to give you. It's that I am not interested in discussing it with you.
Yes or course you can, that much is very clear.

F

Moves
02 May 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Yes or course you can, that much is very clear.
Yes, you're right, I can - or rather, I could - but I am not interested in doing so with you for the reasons I have given.

F

Moves
02 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You’re a liar, FMF. You’re truthful when it’s convenient and when your oversized ego’s not threatened, but when it is, you resort to lying and are quite shameless about it.
But I haven't been lying about my Christian past.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

Yes, you're right, I can - or rather, I could - but I am not interested in doing so with you for the reasons I have given.
Don’t you ever get tired of writing that cop out? How many times a day do you use it? It’s gotta be in the dozens.

F

Moves
02 May 18

Don’t you ever get tired of writing that cop out? How many times a day do you use it? It’s gotta be in the dozens.
I am not interested in revealing personal information to a poster like you. I have seen what you attempt to do with it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

But I haven't been lying about my Christian past.
You’re mistaken about being a former Christian and you’ve been blatantly and repeatedly lying by changing your story about why you’re no longer a Christian.

Your knowledge of Christianity is no better than Ghost’s - and that’s really bad.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

I am not interested in revealing personal information to a poster like you. I have seen what you attempt to do with it.
I haven’t trolled you with personal information. That’s what you do,

You’re a sick guy, FMF, but I’ll give you this - you’re very good at sucking people into your psychoses and then holding them captive with blatant and shameless lying.

When you’re on your deathbed and looking back on your life, are you going to be proud of how you conducted yourself in here?

F

Moves
02 May 18

You’re mistaken about being a former Christian and you’ve been blatantly and repeatedly lying by changing your story about why you’re no longer a Christian.

Your knowledge of Christianity is no better than Ghost’s - and that’s really bad.
I am not mistaken about being a former Christian - and I haven't said anything untrue about how it came to pass that I was no longer one - at any point today, yesterday, or ever on this website, or anywhere else for that matter. There have been no mistakes, No lies. Just truth.

F

Moves
02 May 18

I haven’t trolled you with personal information.
Yes, you have. You have been trolling me about having been a Christian and my personal testimony about how I came to be a non-Christian. You have been trolling me here for hours about it. You have accused me of lying repeatedly. I am not interested in sharing any more personal information with you.

F

Moves
02 May 18

You’re a sick guy, FMF, but I’ll give you this - you’re very good at sucking people into your psychoses and then holding them captive with blatant and shameless lying.
"Shameless lying"? What are you on about?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

I am not mistaken about being a former Christian - and I haven't said anything untrue about how it came to pass that I was no longer one - at any point today, yesterday, or ever on this website, or anywhere else for that matter. There have been no mistakes, No lies. Just truth.
I’m beginning to think you can’t tell the difference between truth and lies. You seem, based on your comments in here, to think something is true based on whether someone believes it and that truth and falsity do not exist independent of and unaffected by belief. You seem to think people can determine their own truth and reality. Sick stuff.

F

Moves
02 May 18

When you’re on your deathbed and looking back on your life, are you going to be proud of how you conducted yourself in here?
I'll be talking to my wife and children and grandchildren I hope. I won't be talking to them about your behaviour on a chess website years previously. And - please - if you don't mind - no more questions about what I will be talking to my family about when I am on my deathbed. No more questions about my family full stop.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

"Shameless lying"? What are you on about?
I’m beginning to think you can’t tell the difference between truth and lies. You seem, based on your comments in here, to think something is true based on whether someone believes it and that truth and falsity do not exist independent of and unaffected by belief. You seem to think people can determine their own truth and reality. Sick stuff.