Mathew 24 verse 14

Mathew 24 verse 14

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
11 Jun 05

what do you make of this scripture. is there any religion that is doing this now?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Jun 05

Originally posted by dale21
what do you make of this scripture. is there any religion that is doing this now?
Mind quoting it for us so we don't have to all go look it up?

Here:

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
11 Jun 05

Originally posted by telerion

Here:

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."
sorry. thanx.....so...anybody care to comment?

PD

Arizona, USA

Moves
11 Jun 05

Not really on topic--but that never stopped me before...

I was reading a book last night that claimed that Bible prophecy has it that the Roman Empire continues right on up through the Rapture. Of course, the Bible was written before the famous "fall of the Roman Empire." So what did medieval Believers do? They invented the "Holy Roman Empire" to plug the gap. There you go: instant Roman Empire continuation. No muss, no fuss. I love it. 🙂

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
11 Jun 05

Originally posted by Paul Dirac
Not really on topic--but that never stopped me before...

I was reading a book last night that claimed that Bible prophecy has it that the Roman Empire continues right on up through the Rapture. Of course, the Bible was written before the famous "fall of the Roman Empire." So what did medieval Believers do? They invented the "Holy Roman Empire" to p ...[text shortened]... he gap. There you go: instant Roman Empire continuation. No muss, no fuss. I love it. 🙂

There are scolars who look upon the United States as the continuation of the Roman Empire. For instance the philosopher Peter Sloterdijk in Germany.

PD

Arizona, USA

Moves
12 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

There are scolars who look upon the United States as the continuation of the Roman Empire. For instance the philosopher Peter Sloterdijk in Germany.
You mean I am living in the belly of the beast? 😲

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jun 05

Then there is Darfius, who claims it's the Catholic Church.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
13 Jun 05

Here:

Yes, the end is nigh, the end of the jesus cult, that is. Exposed in its vapid emptiness and dominated by the death and hatred obseessed Amerika, the jesus cult is in its death throes with adherents clinging to more and more crazed views. Raptue, creation, chosen people...PFFT!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
13 Jun 05

Here:

does that mean that the internet is the end of the world?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
13 Jun 05

direct links all the way back to before Babylon, too

b

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by dale21
The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is/has gone out unto the world. The Gospel has been preached and written in just about every known language in the world. This Gospel is being accepted and rejected each and every day.

b

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
Yes, the end is nigh, the end of the jesus cult, that is. Exposed in its vapid emptiness and dominated by the death and hatred obseessed Amerika, the jesus cult is in its death throes with adherents clinging to more and more crazed views. Raptue, creation, chosen people...PFFT!
You can not dfestroy THE GOSPEL OF JESUS. You can attack, hurt, belittle, ignore, reject or anything else you want. THE WORD OF GOD stands true and will be true.

b

Moves
15 Jun 05

there are those that believe that the European Union is much closer to the truth.

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
there are those that believe that the European Union is much closer to the truth.
Yeah, that makes sense.
Other than the facts that it isn't Roman nor is it an empire.
But apart from that, I can see the reasoning.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
15 Jun 05
1 edit

some believe the united nations will ban religion